Another one?

Um… a statement being clear would imply that the fact that Nintendo said something completely void of haziness, leaving no doubt. Which they did. That has nothing to do with how widespread such statements were, or how much some schlub named Kero down in southern California knew about them. =P

Actually I live in China but yeah I guess Europe is close. :stuck_out_tongue: Thanks for info, I really had no idea.

Ooh! I know! They’ll make a deal with Microsoft, and call it … the Gameboy XP!

Or…

As many people have pointed out, the Nintendo DS was not a successor to the Gameboy, and this next one will be. Why do you think it wasn’t called the Gameboy DS. Also the fact that the DS can play GBA games, but none of the other generations before that.

Of course, I don’t know if this was the best move or not. Gameboy or no the DS is still a handheld, and if they have both on the market then Nintendo is just going to wind up competing with itself.

The DS seems to be all gimmicks, while the new system will likely just be yet another more powerful ‘gameboy’, single screen, and all that jazz. We’ll have to wait and see later this year.

Ok…

The question is, though: Will Nintendo’s audience be willing to shell out another hundred bucks (or more) for the third year in a row? Or will they invest their gaming dollars elsewhere?

:thinking:

“As long as you think it’ll make you money. Do it.” First line in Capitalism for Dummies.

They should make games first then wait at least two or three years to make a new one.

“Touching is great, but feeling is better” or something like that. And yeah, they said that the DS is NOT a Gameboy, it is entirely it’s own system. Also, what is wrong with this? One of the articles said when the DS came out, the GBA/SP sales STILL went up. Who says that when this comes out that the DS will not be doing fine?