Another News Report on Ozzy

http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/tv/aptv_story.asp?category=1401&slug=Osbourne%20Accident

Wow. When my mom told me about it she made it seem like he was dying or something. Bah. :stuck_out_tongue:

Tisk, tisk.
When will you learn, Ozzy?

Originally posted by Gizamaluke
Tisk, tisk.
When will you learn, Ozzy?

Someone gets in an automobile accident and you say “When will you learn?”

Did you even read the article, or are you just pulling things out of your ass?

Originally posted by Cybercompost
[b]…

Someone gets in an automobile accident and you say “When will you learn?”

Did you even read the article, or are you just pulling things out of your ass? [/b]

No, I’m just saying that he’s constantly in the news, often for bad things.
Also I skimmed through the article.

Ozzy, Ozzy, Ozzy… I know this has nothing to do with the article, but it sucks how Ozzy is now in with the media. When he was with Sabbath and after that, he was anti-establishment, he was singing against things like ‘The Osbournes’. The opposite of that would be when Mick Jaggar was knighted, Keith Richards came out and said how stupid it was, that Jaggar was being honored by the same people who wanted to suppress the Stones back in the 60s. I thought that was cool.

It’s not Ozzy’s fault he’s a sell-out bastard now, it’s his wife Sharon’s fault. Shes the one that runs the show, pretty much…
*edit: Although with Ozzys mental health and what not, I can see why he needs someone to do everything for him, financially atleast.

Originally posted by Gila-Monster
…it’s his wife Shannon’s fault…

*Sharon

Can’t win them all.

Ezzy Ezbourne?

How sad, he injured himself. People injuring themselves isn’t something that happens twice every fraction of a second.

Dont insult Ozzy Osbourne, he is the king of heavy matal, show some respect. But, if anybody is still mad, they can take it out on Sharon that sell out B*tch. Ozzy is too much of a burnout to make his own decisions anymore. :enguard:

Well, first of all, it’s metal, not “matal”. Second, I wouldn’t say Ozzy alone is the king of heavy metal. Without Tomi Iommi’s awesome riffs, Bill Wards great drumming, and Geezer Butlers great bass lines, Ozzy would be nothing. And even then, Judas Priest and Iron Maiden were the first “true” metal bands… There’s probably many bands that were around their time, like Angel Witch, but I think those 2 were the bands that made it official.

That man is the biggest acid casualty I have ever seen.

So, who cares i didnt spell metal right. By the way Megadeth sucks the moose cock. p:unch::

Oh and i hope Pantera lays the smack down on them again. (quite ironic I am listening to Countdown to Extinction while I write this)

:hahaha; :mwahaha:

Heh, I can’t say I feel sorry for the guy. I guess I’m not pro-potty mouth or a rocker. Heavy metal hurts my ears.

Oh well, Life goes on.

Originally posted by Dark-Sephiroth
So, who cares i didnt spell metal right. By the way Megadeth sucks the moose cock. p:unch::

Uh… okay. That was unnecessarily inflammitory of you. And the last time I checked metal bands weren’t competing with each other. Its music. Pantera is not going to kick Megadeth’s ass.

Oh, especially since Pantera is breaking up. Phil prefers his side projects.

Originally posted by Dark-Sephiroth

Boy do you have shitty taste.
Pantera “laying the smack down” on Megadeth? Yeah right, you wish. Both bands are dead, anyways. Atleast Dave Mustaine left before his band went shitty, unlike Pantera and their ignoramus of a frontman Phil Anselmo. All that guy does is OD on heroin, start side projects, and talk shit that he can’t back up.

Still rockin’.

Ozzy Lives on!!! :enguard: p:unch:: :hyperven: :hahaha; :mwahaha: