Another little poem from me... I gusse you could call it a poem.

Don’t know what I did to offened you SCP… probably deserved that then, eh? shrugs whatever… you write your poems your way and I’ll write mine free verse… kay? No problem. And stay outtua Orak’s and my business! We’re keeping that stuff to oourselves thank you.

btw, SH that was a nice one…

Thanks.

Yeah SCP… what they said already.

And nice poem SH.

Originally posted by Chris-chris
[b]Don’t know what I did to offened you SCP… probably deserved that then, eh? shrugs whatever… you write your poems your way and I’ll write mine free verse… kay? No problem. And stay outtua Orak’s and my business! We’re keeping that stuff to oourselves thank you.

btw, SH that was a nice one… [/b]

You sure kept to yourselves when you broadcasted your pathetic little “relationship” all over the main board.

Cut it out SCP, and I’m trying to be civil here. Guys, you were a little brash, admit that. Now everyone, in the words of Macc Maverick (modified slightly for the moment), I love you guys, all of you. Now kiss and make up or I’ll gut you like a pig.
In other words, back off and get back to posting poems.

Seph: Nice. Very fluid.

Thanky Weiila. And SCP will you get off her back. Geez. Like I said to people who are not complete jerks their relationship is not pathetic, and what the fuck are you? The emotion police? Let them feel the way they want, I don’t think it’s pathetic. Okay then I propose a vote. Just to show how much of an idiot SCP is let’s vote.
Who thinks CC’s and Orak’s relationship is pathectic?
Who doesn’t? I vote that it is NOT pathetic.

Originally posted by Sephiroth Hayes
Thanky Weiila. And SCP will you get off her back. Geez. Like I said to people who are not complete jerks their relationship is not pathetic, and what the fuck are you? The emotion police? Let them feel the way they want, I don’t think it’s pathetic. Okay then I propose a vote. Just to show how much of an idiot SCP is let’s vote.
Who thinks CC’s and Orak’s relationship is pathectic?
Who doesn’t? I vote that it is NOT pathetic.

I feel sorry for your girlfriend. Seriously.

Another vote for a NON-pathetic relationship.

HERE, HERE!!

And by the way, that is a fitting poem Seph, seriously sounds like if Lu Bu wrote himself, in his last few moments, or something.

Oh you do? And why’s that SCP? Thanks guys, I don’t often write poetry but meh. I might start. Funny SCP, you didn’t bitch about my poem, why’s that?

It’s corny and stupid, you have no talent at writing or at anything else for that matter, the whole word would be a better place if you just threw yourself off a cliff. And I’m not the one who’s seemingly obsessed with a man who has a giant penis-compensating halberd.

There, you have my opinion on your shitty work.

SCP, back off would you please. Azrael, CC, or myself have done nothing to you, so I’d kindly suggest that if you have comments as mean spirited as that to please keep them to yourself. I don’t know what you have against us just because we write poetry like this, but please keep things to yourself if you’re gonna be mean about this.

… :fungah:

don’t know what you have against me but get off my back! >_<

Geez, you come here to post something and next thing you know, you have people running down your thoart threatning to choke you to death… don’t know about you guys but… geez…

Originally posted by SweetCookiePie
Angsty filth.

I’m going to assume you haven’t listened to SlipKnot or Stone Sour. Either way its your opinion. And I can’t say that its pathetic for 2 reasons:

1. Not my business
  2. Don’t care

CUT!

I’m going to close this now. Everybody submitting poems, start a new thread when you have some new stuff. Also, everybody chill and back off please, badly phrased posts and plain idiocy should be ignored even if it’s hard sometimes. Flaming back will only make things worse.
SCP, I warned you, now I’m bringing this to the admin forum. We don’t tolerate bashing like this on the board, especially not of beginner’s art. Fear the system and stuff.