Another Kill Bill thread

You know, the more i think about Kill Bill, the more i think of how lame it was considering all the hype. I mean common, there is hardly any plot at all!

Kill Bill was an awesome movie :smiley:

Originally posted by BlueMageOne
You know, the more i think about Kill Bill, the more i think of how lame it was considering all the hype. I mean common, there is hardly any plot at all!

Have you seen it?

Originally posted by Merlin
versus not seeing a movie because it looked “retarded as hell”? :stuck_out_tongue:

Hell is pretty retarded.

Yeah, i saw Kill Bill, but i didn’t see what all the hubbub was about, it was just another action movie that was a little above par.

Originally posted by Merlin
versus not seeing a movie because it looked “retarded as hell”? :stuck_out_tongue:

Yes, because if I don’t deem a movie worth seeing, then I won’t see it. Why should I? Because everybody else likes it? Does everybody else like smoking crack, so I should too?

Yea, my reason is valid. The movie does not appeal to me, I do not want to see it, so I won’t go see it - that versus the sole reasoning of the title is dumb, I think I’ve got the upper hand.

The reason everyone liked Kill Bill so much? Because it was all it was supposed to be, a violent action movie with tons of style. The simple plot it had was all it really needed. When I see a movie I want to be entertained and if I want a deep plot I’ll go read a book.