Another hair dye expedition.

Setz
I do believe I speak for most in attendance when I say fuck you.

Kill yourself.

:kissy:

I KNOW THAT HAIR FUCKING GROWS. There are fucking methods to SPEEDEN UP THE PROCESS.

Speeden up the process.

I think that shows how much you really know.

have you not watched fucking tv recently, steve? there are fucking infomercials ALL THE FUCKING TIME about hair care products, shit that cures baldness and fucking shit related

There might be products which replace balding hair, but I haven’t seen any commercials for products which speed up the growth of hair. There’s a difference between making hair grow again and making it grow faster.

k

umm, closer

Oh okay there it is.

<3

Isn’t this the start of the plot to Teen Wolf or something?

Have you tried Rogaine?

See at right about this point everyone knows that you’re just doing this for attention. And i think i say this in pretty much every thread you make but honestly dude, what kind of attention are you after that you can only get it by acting like a moron? Are you expecting us to be like “oh hahaha that setz…so naive…what won’t he say!!!”

Why do you want hair like a homeless person anyway?

He wants to look… <i>Derelicte.</i>

uguu~

1. You should ask this to a hair professional, not a board where age is between 12-24.

2. Your continued facination at posting absolute stupidity is mindboggling.

Hey Setz, I heard that simply taking good care of your hair, and ocassionally trimming it (very ocassionally, like every few months or so) will cause your hair to grow a bit faster. You gotta be patient. I could be wrong, though; I don’t really have any scientific data to back me up on this one. :stuck_out_tongue:

Also, if you want dyed long hair, you should probly wait until it’s already at the desired length. :stuck_out_tongue: Good luck.

You’re thinking of rosebushes dude.