another FF crush: Auron and Rikku?

hey did you guys think that they way Auron gave Rikku a hard time that they had some kind of romantic bond? i heard on other FF message boards that they think they might be a good couple but i dunno!!! lol total seriousness with total perkiness!! lol::dekar!:: :hyperven: :kissy:

About five minutes after they got home, Rikku would end up impaled on a big-ass sword. Enough said.

that’s soooo mean…but yeah…a little bit of rikku goes a long way…i’ve been tempted to communicate to Auron to tell him to kill her…lol:hyperven:

Originally posted by Cidolfas
About five minutes after they got home, Rikku would end up impaled on a big-ass sword. Enough said.

I think Auron’s got more patience than that. I don’t really see them as being a couple though, they’re very opposite of one another. Then there’s the age difference; not that it’s insurmountable, but there is no reason for them to overcome it. Besides, they are looking for different things in the long run: Rikku wants to enjoy life, Auron is all about doing what needs to be done.

that’s soooo mean…but yeah…a little bit of rikku goes a long way…i’ve been tempted to communicate to Auron to tell him to kill her…lol

Aie! That is mean. I have a positive opinion of Rikku and think that she should remain alive. (Also, did you use enough infinitives in that sentence?)

The total serious-ness with total perkiness only worked with Squall and Rinoa Im afraid.

I haven’t even played FFX but come on…

never really thought of her as perky…she’s kinda lively…but not like selphie…

Oh, and there’s the fact that Auron’s DEAD. That oughtta put a crimp in any relationship.

aha but if he wasn’t dead…then what…and he could be resurrected…aha!:hyperven:

Small problem is that resurrection doesn’t work in Final Fantasy. Unless it’s really strange circumstances, which is still rare.

But anyway, I doubt they would get along that well, they are sort of really different in personalties, which isn’t a bad thing. I just think it would sort of make them fail in relationship format.

oh but i thought he does get resurrected cos it i was looking at the little ffx-2 book and it had aurons name and aurons voice actor on it…so he has to be resurrected then i think. but i could be wrong of course.

if lulu wasnt married to wakka lulu would be more aurons type…or maybe paine…maybe he got involved with tidus’s mom?

Oh, just have a look at ff.net. Auron has been with EVERYONE. Especially Rikku though. But I have a feeling that in most cases, that’s because they’re the only ones in the hero troupe (except for Kihmari, but he doesn’t seem to count) who aren’t already gotten the hots for each other in the plot.

Poor Kihmari…

Originally posted by Weiila
Oh, just have a look at ff.net. Auron has been with EVERYONE. Especially Rikku though. But I have a feeling that in most cases, that’s because they’re the only ones in the hero troupe (except for Kihmari, but he doesn’t seem to count) who aren’t already gotten the hots for each other in the plot.

fanfiction.net- where even the simplest of tales can turn into a yaoi orgy of grand proportions :thud: :runaway:<- on a scale never before seen…

AuronxRikku? Stranger things have happened. Frankly, I reckon opposites do attract, they would make a good couple, however, the 19 years age difference (not that there’s anything wrong with being a toyboy/dirty old man, I know several people involved in relationships like that) might be a slight hindrance- the fact that her Dad (good ol’ cueball) is a nut might also have something to do with it

Cid said everything I could have.

Dude, Cid and Brother would tear Auron a new ass hole if he even thought about giving Rikku a joy ride. Speaking of being dead, If Yuna and Seymore would hae consumated thier marriage(instead of Tidus consumating it in his his place) that would make Yuna a necrophile, but what would that make Seymore ?

Besides, if Rikku ever developed feelings for anyone, it would have been Tidus, closer personality match and closer to her age group. Hell, Lulu and Tidus get a little close there too, But Tidus is too frickin immature to do anything about it. Auron is more of a voyeour, he likes to watch the kids have fun rather than jump in and have fun with em.

welll i didn’t think they would get along too much relationship wise…i was just asking for your opinions…cos that’s what another message board said…they thought they would be great together. :hyperven: :enguard:

doubtful. I think Cid summed it up rather nicely.

On a different note, these topics are hurting my brain-thingy.

Well consitering that Auron is undead … that would be very nasty is Rikku and him…
>_<

Well i’d have to say that Auron would f**k Rikku, because everybody needs to get a peice, and who esle would he get it from? :eek: