Anime for moments of anger

I was wondering if anyone here could suggest some anime for those days when you just feel like breaking something and shouting curses until you lose your voice. I was thinking of something in the lines of Street Fighter, but are there any others, without excessive gore?

Why not just douse that anger into… say…

Di Gi Charat, or something overly hilarious like Excel Saga/FLCL?

Or you could just get a nice romantic comedy like Tenchi Muyo or Oh! My Goddess…

…If you REALLY want something that has anger, hate, red blood corpuscles and such… try Berserk. >;)

Well, I seem to have developed an allergy to romantic stuff, so I guess I’ll try the other stuff.

If you don’t like romantic stuff, Hellsing would be quite a good choice. It’s not really too much like Street Fighter, but there is a lot of action in it. The gore isn’t really excessive either.

You should download anime music videos, they’re much better for moments like those.

Eva’s right on that one. Look for Pompeii and Trailer by Fluxmeister (in fact, anything by Fluxmeister kicks ass) and the VicBond007 ones, especially Shining Collection, the James Bond/Bebop one, and This Isn’t What We Meant. Most of them are in the ‘Top Favorite Videos’ section of animemusicvideos.org, or my fserv. :stuck_out_tongue:

Isn’t 3x3 Eyes supposed to be pretty anger-inducing?

Kiddo, what you want is the Kenshin OVAs.

Crap, I just read the “without excessive gore” part :stuck_out_tongue: You’re on your own pal :stuck_out_tongue:

In saying that, scratch Berserk off the list as well, considering some of the…stuff…that happens.

I also despised Berserk for certain reasons. Mainly that whole last DVD. Hey guys, let’s change it from a political type anime to one involving demons and kill off all the characters in an excessive shower of blood! Let’s also have Caska get raped and show gratuitous nudity! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Originally posted by Kagon
I also despised Berserk for certain reasons. Mainly that whole last DVD. Hey guys, let’s change it from a political type anime to one involving demons and kill off all the characters in an excessive shower of blood! Let’s also have Caska get raped and show gratuitous nudity! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:
Thanks. scratches berserk off his list of thigns to see That’ll save me a hundred or two.

Not a problem. Seeing that saved me money too.