Animatrix Released!

Yeah, everyone go get it.

Program is the best one.

Is there anyone here who hasn’t gotten it from Usenet already and burned it onto a dvd in 2.1:1 Aspect ratio for their repetitive widescreen surround sound gaping enjoyment?

Yo.

Originally posted by Kraken
Is there anyone here who hasn’t gotten it from Usenet already and burned it onto a dvd in 2.1:1 Aspect ratio for their repetitive widescreen surround sound gaping enjoyment?
16:9 TV here -_-

I got it yesterday morning matter o’ fact.

A Detective Story reminds me of Cowboy Bebop and A Kid’s Story opening scene reminded me too much of the Ring.

I like those two and World Record

I like World Record because even if the Agent Smiths did get to the runner, he still had his willpower kicking in at the end. (At least I think that was what he was doing, I couldn’t make out that much detail in the end. And I’m sorry, but most of the endings are too damn depressive. ESPECIALLY the last one. :frowning:

The Animatrix rulez your mom.

The Animatrix rules nothing.

Originally posted by Igatona
The Animatrix rules nothing.

Bah, you took the blue pill.

I like Program best. As for Detective Story, it seemed just too stereotyped for me.

These things kept coming on channel 4 one night.

They were wierd?

Hmm… sounds intresting… I shall check it out someday.

I bought it today. Does anyone know the chronology of them (i.e. which ones take place in what order relative to the movies? I don’t want to spoiler either movie for me)

First we have renaissance (duh). Kid’s story, Final Flight of the Osiris & Program happen little before Reloaded. Detective Story seemed to me to happen before Matrix (because of Trinity being refered as being a man). I don’t know much about the other three.

Originally posted by Kraken
I was just letting people know, you didn’t have to be a total cock about it. you fucking jerk!!