And so it ends...

I feel compalled to mention that Frozen by Chendzeea-Li has finally ended. It was the first story I ever read at FFnet, and convinced me to try fictioneering myself. If you haven’t read this yet, do so. You will not be disappointed.

It shall be checked even if I have to slay the 100 chapter beast with my bare eyes! :hahaha;

Verily, 'tis a quest of epic proportions, but the rewards greatly outwiegh the <strike>persils.</strike> perils.

man… this is gonna take some time… i better get started

I’ve seen it around before (I often set the filter to rating-All, Words- 100000+ when I’m looking for a good read.), but never checked it out…

What’s it about?

And BTW, Pierson, your sigs always brighten my day. ^^

Strange, very strange. Quifuu. I’m up to chapter 55. It could use to be checked for typos and punctuation use, I want to do it as I go along, but it is very well written and you’re not tripping over the errors as you go.
It gets a bit racy in some scenes.

True. It has some of the best thought-out plot arcs I’ve seen though. It doesn’t contradict itself either, like some epics do double-checks own fics quickly

Finished reading it last night. That last chapter is a bear; it could easily be two, maybe even three.
****1/2 out of 5 stars. The only thing is it should be edited for mechanics throughout and word choice in a few locations, then it’d be a full 5 out of 5.
And she’s considering writing a sequel. Excellent.