And more stupid lawsuits...

KILL ALL THE LAWYERS!!! Or at least that one. Who doesn’t like Oreos?

There will soon be smuggling rings of Oreo cookies!:hyperven:

Not likely. This is downright silly: A case of a person overeacting out of concern and has the money to pay for a lawyer to carry it out.

It’s going to be next to impossible to actually win this suit, so I wouldn’t be concerned. But still it’s silly.

Originally posted by Cless Alvein
So you CAN sue everything.
You only realize that now HOW?!

Originally posted by Cloud Strife X
Who doesn’t like Oreos?

Lots of people.

Those who are lactose intolerant or allergic to chocolate.

I WILL NOT LIVE WITHOUT MY OREOS!!! grabs his oreos MY PRECIOUS!!! MINE!!!

It’s just amazing that some people will sue over the smallest things…

As I said earlier, there wouldn’t be a case if Nabisco just listed trans fats, assuming they were supposed to do so.

Actually there’s nothing I believe that made them do so. If there was, Nabisco would be looking at some heavy fines.

Although it would probably be good to list.

Dont some courts reject silly lawsuits such as this just for the sheer waste of time?I dont see how a few people can try to ban a nation wide brand of cookies…so why even bother?Wouldnt this attempt just get thrown out immediatly?my knowledge does not involve any sort of law and court proceedures…

Originally posted by Rountree
[b]Lots of people.

Those who are lactose intolerant or allergic to chocolate. [/b]

I’m lactose intolerant. I live with it.

The guy does kinda have a case, but it’s still a waste of everyone’s time. That’s my opinion.

no, he doesn’t have a case.

He has a point, yes. But he really doesn’t have a case.

…This is honestly one of the most pathetic lawsuits I’ve ever seen. It goes to show how wild some peoples’ opinions are.

Cloud Strife X: Please inform me what “case” this lawyer has, because it doesn’t seem very logical.