And I turned her down...

…for dumping me, that is. She tried, but i just would not let her. Seriously, is ‘because we’ll do it eventually’ a good reason?

Cries on the inside

Huh? I have no clue what you’re talking about.

Yeah, be a little more clear if you’re gonna tell us about your love-life please.

Sometimes, I go pee.

Everyone! Love and Peace!

From what I get of teh story, she dumped him because she said that they won’t be together forever so there isn’t a point in being together. However, he’s not letting her dump him. That doesn’t work either because you can’t force someone to be with you.

But I still love you.

It’s not you, it’s me.

LOOOOVE AAAAAAND PEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEACE!

“We may still be good friends”

You just can’t force anyone to be with you if they don’t want to.

I know from experience.

Everyboooody! Everyboooooooody!

Final Fantasy Eight?

Well if she says you’re not going to be together forever, then obviously she doesn’t WANT to be together forever, and by dumping you NOW, she’s saving you the trouble of prolonging this relationship until it gets so stretched out, ugly, and full of general bad feelings that you just start hating each other whether you have a good reason to or not. Trust me on this, let her go, for both of your sakes.

taken from http://www.slinkycity.com/rejection-letter-reply.html (but it’s a really old joke)

"Dear Sirs,

Thank you for your letter of March 24th. After careful consideration, I regret to inform you that I am unable to accept your refusal to offer me employment with your company.

This year I have been particularly fortunate in receiving an unusually large number of rejection letters. With such a varied and promising field of candidates it is impossible for me to accept all refusals.

Despite your company’s outstanding qualifications and previous experience in rejecting applicants, I find that your rejection does not meet my needs at this time. Therefore I will initiate employment with your firm immediately following graduation. I look forward to seeing you then.

Sincerely,"

Actually, I was quoting myself.
I said that once, while asleep. Woke up everyone around.

PITY PARTY!!!8D8D8D8D :yipee: :yipee:

No, Trigun. FF8’s was, if I remember correctly; “Everyone! Love! And! Peace!”

Selphie says the whole “Everybody, love and peace!” line as well. About 15 minutes after wanting to blow something up with a rocket launcher.

Your girlfriend sucks. I dont get why people go out with people who hardly care about them. You deserve better, WM. Go out with someone like me.