Anchorman

If you’ve seen this movie, tell me what you thought of it. I thought it was hilarious and quite possibly the funniest film I’ve seen in a while. I know it’s old, but about a week ago was the first time I watched it. Anyway, tell me what you think :biggrin: :cool:

No desire to see it

It was hilarious. I really really really enjoyed the scene with Jack Black.

“YEAH? Well now this is going to happen!”
punt

The entire movie was worth it for the Jack Black scene and that ridiculous fight scene.

I hate Will Farrel so I am not interested at all.

Very Funny

It’s okay. Some of it is good…Like the Jack Black thing, and the ‘get the poop out of your mouth’ thing, and also, the mexican restaurant’s name translates to ‘we spit in your food’, which I found funny…but, most of the movie is just entirely too over-the-top ridiculous.

I’m a fan. I thought it was one of the funniest movies I’d seen in some time. I wish Will Ferrell wouldn’t follow it up with such crap movies, but oh well.

I think Steve Carrell has definitely got the best character in the movie.

<B>Brick</B>: “I saw horses… and I saw a man-on-fire… and… I stabbed a man… in the heart… with a trident.”
<B>Ron</B>: “Yeah, Brick, we’ve been meaning to talk to you about that one… you may want to find a relative in the area, lay low for a while, because we believe you may be <I>wanted for murder</I>.”

<B>Brick</B>: “One time I ate fiberglass insulation. It didn’t taste like cotton candy like the man said – my tummy itches.”

<B>Ron</B>: “So, Brick, you participating in that celebrity golf tournament again this year?”
<B>Brick</B>: “No, too many fatalities.”

I like Steve Carrell, but I didn’t think he was all that funny in Anchorman. I much more prefer his performances on Bruce Almighty, and of course, The Daily Show.

Brick, Jack Black, and the fight were the good things about that movie.

Uh…I said “if you’ve seen it”. :hint:

it was funny :cool: though he was stupid as hell v v v :hahaha;

I believe diversity is an old wooden ship.

San Diego… that’s German for “the whale’s vagina.”

The sole purpose of this thread is now: posting funny Anchorman quotes!

You’re so wise, Baxter. You’re like a miniature Budda covered in fur.

Milk was a bad choice of beverage.

Everyone! Come see how good I look!