An unoriginal idea by me :P

Perhaps I shall enter as Gestahl? Naah…

I agree that we should let the story diverge according to our actions. Imagine if we could prevent the World of Ruin from happening! Or allowing Leo to survive! Etc. etc! But, in order to be FAIR, it MUST be roleplayed, not just have somebody come up and say, “This happened differently.”

I suggest that there be one person in charge (Nessa, most likely) who will describe the events, then the rest of us post our characters’ reactions. The leader then decides the results.

And my PC preferences still are: Edgar, then, Locke, then Cyan.

You can’t prevent the World of Ruin. It doesn’t make sense within the context of the story. Not only that, but half of the game would just… dissappear.

Actually, it’s not the last half per se, it’s just more like the last disc.

ahem

The main points of the story, (ie the World of Ruin, Ultros being an octopus, and Kefka eventually getting his ass kicked) will stay intact.
However, the DETAILS of the story (some character bg, dialogue, massive addition of weird stuff) will be altered by our actions. Who knows, maybe Terra and Edgar WILL hook up this time. ^^ … Or something. I’ve also read about her hooking up with Locke, Sabin, AND Setzer… I know! ORGY!!! : D~~~~

cough

Originally posted by Dragonessa
[b]ahem

The main points of the story, (ie the World of Ruin, Ultros being an octopus, and Kefka eventually getting his ass kicked) will stay intact.
However, the DETAILS of the story (some character bg, dialogue, massive addition of weird stuff) will be altered by our actions. Who knows, maybe Terra and Edgar WILL hook up this time. ^^ … Or something. I’ve also read about her hooking up with Locke, Sabin, AND Setzer… I know! ORGY!!! : D~~~~

cough [/b]

Whoo yeah, I am definitely gonna be Terra! :smiley: :slight_smile:

Who’m I gonna be then?

:moogle: Meee!

Uh, no. You’re just a cameo until right before the end of the penultimate “disc.”

Gee Yar, that moogle seems pretty insistent… :wink:

Nah, I druther have Locke.

:moogle: Aww …

Fine, fine, I’ll also have a random moogle.