An interesting recipe

Oki, here goes.
Take your regular ol’ chocolate brownie mix, add in semi-sweet chocolate chips.
After baking for the specified time, add a large hershey’s kiss to the top of it with chocolate syrup drowning it.
For even more <strike>death</strike> add some chocolate ice cream.
Edit: Anyone else have some good recipes involving chocolate?

Shut up Steve…
Actually, go ahead… make yourself JJ… See if I care!!!

Or something to that effect

I don’t think anyone gets the idea behind the JJ reference :stuck_out_tongue:

No shat, Shallack. :stuck_out_tongue:

But, what does that have to do with the price of eggs in China?

Cause, you know… you use eggs in brownies… so it’s still on topic, alright Steve? You non-CounterStrike c.s.

Well, the price of eggs could factor into this, but I’m not talking about the price of the concoction, but the actual ingredients.

…Shut up, Debbie…

So, you want a chomclity death, huh…

How about, like… A Double Fudge Cake, with Double Chocolate Frosting caked on, with German Chocolate Ice Cream on the side, with a Whole Fucking Bottle of Hershey’s, all on top of your god damn brownies? What is up now, biatch?

Sounds good to me…

steals chocolate concoction

runs

This isn’t all chocolate, but it’s one of the best desserts I’ve ever had. I had this at Ana Mandara, a Vietnamese restaurant in San Francisco, and I don’t believe this particular item was very Vietnamese, lol.

It was a chocolate lava cake. The cake was sweet, but not too sweet, and the chocolate inside was dark chocolate. Most of the sweetness came from the raspberry sauce and vanilla ice cream served with the cake. The mixing of flavors (sweet and bitter, fruity and not-fruity) was just about perfect.

There’re some recipes for hot chocolate here .

Layer of melted milk chocolate filled with chocolate chips. Next, a layer of chocolate cake. Then chocolate moose. A layer of cake again, then another layer of vanilla moose covered in chocolate sprinkles. Mmm, its’a very delicious cake.

I think one of my all time favorite desserts is the chocolate souffle cake at California Pizza Kitchen. Warm and gooey melt in your mouth round cake covered in hot fudge, laid on top of vanilla bean sauce and served with vanilla ice cream. Yummy… ^^

I like that chocolate souffle cake at CPK!

That reminds me of the chocolate souffle I had at California Grill in Disney World. That was unbelievable.

Originally posted by Steve
Edit: Anyone else have some good recipes involving chocolate?
Drink the chocolate right out of the bottle.

I know a magic trick where I can take an everyday, ordinary dollar bill, and turn it into a quarter and a candy bar.

Originally posted by Epicgamer
Drink the chocolate right out of the bottle.
Not really that good. It’s too thick, hard to swallow it all, so then you have to wash it down, and barely anything tastes good washing it down.

Originally posted by Xelopheris
Not really that good. It’s too thick, hard to swallow it all, so then you have to wash it down, and barely anything tastes good washing it down.

Got milk?

Originally posted by ahkeeyuu
I know a magic trick where I can take an everyday, ordinary dollar bill, and turn it into a quarter and a candy bar.

I know a better one. First, let me have that candy bar.

covers the candy bar with hankie

brings it up to face

I shall now make it . . . DISSAPEAR!!

What I like to do is drink some milk, squirt some syrup in my mouth and gargle, like in that one commercial.

Vanilla pudding is better than chocolate pudding.

Oh, my parents and I tried a new dessert recently. It’s from the same people who make the “Supper Bakes”, except these are “Dessert Bakes”. This one was a sort of chocolate lava cake with a vanilla glaze. It was very easy to make and extremely good.