An inquiry concerning games of difficulty which one may have in one's possession?

The Adventures of Bayou Billy… oh god. I played that damn game in hopes of getting the cool looking whip… and could never get past the godsdamned second driving stage. It was fun… but god damn.

I loved the hell out of 1943 (sequal) and it has some damn good music for it’s old-fashion time.

Right now, I’m trying to play through Gradius V on Normal setting. Without getting raped so fucking bad on the sixth stage. Fifth? Only the boss. Seventh? Get passed greased lightening, and the rest is a piece of caik. Sixth? Hells no, god damn liquid matter falling on your ass AND the boss. But it was nice to hear the original Gradius boss music on it. Frickin’ upbeat happy-ass major key boss theme.

Oh, wait wait, doesn’t anyone own Battletoads?

If I did, I’d do anything to keep it away from me. I have nightmares of it enough from renting it, having it in the same house as me would drive me to suicide.

I never played Battletoads, because when it came out the nintendo magazine that we had here totally bashed Turtles in their review of it. I was an angry little fangirl. RAR.

Vicki, nobody is insane enough to OWN Battletoad, the jetbike level is an exercise in shoving your genitalia in a blender and saying ‘Puree please’ with a smile.

I gotta agree with SK on the difficulty of the demon, I’ve only managed to beat that thing once, and it required all my vials of healing. Even with that, it was a close call.