An important announcement for all of RPGC.

See, here you are spreading lies and creating chaos. You just come out and stir up panic with no thought to the reprecussions, as evidenced by Derktar. The safer way would’ve been a rational post by an authority figure (i.e. Staffetary of Website Security) after a conclusion had been reached by those in the know. But no, you go and put creating a bit of media buzz over website security. You, sir, are a traitor and no better than Pierson.

Are we under attack? If so I believe are RPGC staff are doing everything in their power to protect us. If you need to call up the reserves though don’t hesitate to ask :enguard:

I understand your point, but I don’t think that SS would betray us. Now that you know that the site’s under attack, get to work!

:hyperven:

See? SEE?! Panic in the streets. Next they’ll be duct-taping their keyboards. Fred Willard, this is all your fault.

Okay…don’t panic, don’t panic…

WE ARE ALL GONNA DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEE!! runs face-first into a wall

For the record, that is not panic, that is stupidity.

TOMATO, TOMAHTO! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHGGGGGGG! runs off, falls into conviently-placed manhole

Light colours load faster.

:kissy:

I have a serious question: why does everyone hate Uriel so much? Besides his website designs that everyone thought to be hideous.

FELLOW RPGCERS, UNITE! GET OUT THE TORCHES AND PITCHFORKS! WE SHALL RISE UP AGAINST THE FRUITY FORCES OF (ungood) EVIL! WE SHALL USE THE FIRE OF OUR INFINTE WRATH TO MAKE THE STREETS A PURGATORY FOR THE LAMERS AND THE DAMNED! VIVE LA REVOLUTION!

Fuck you! All of you! Right in the ass! And I hope it really hurts! ;_;

Ok, um… what the fuck did I miss, and is Uriel around so I can proceed to beat him with something rusty and jagged?

Eek! Hides

Bring it on… I have no idea what the fuck is going on but yeah whatever is coming I’m ready

Oh people don’t really hate him- but pretending you hate someone, the same someone everyone else hates, is very uniting. People like feeling united with eachother, so they can look past hating someone they don’t know to get that feeling.

Who cares about the little/stupid people anyways?

:kissy:

THE PITCHFORKS! WHY ISN’T ANYONE GETTING THE PITCHFORKS!!

Here I have a few right here passes them out. The Forsaken One will lose this day.

Have a burning torch. You know you want it.

I think I’ll just leave, until this all blows over. calmly starts walking away, before breaking out into a full paced run

Right! We shall prepare for indiscriminate battle!

FRO GRAET JUSITCE!111!11!!!11

:hyperven: YEAH!!!