American Idol is pissing me off

American Idol is one of the things that shows just how fast art is dying under capitolism.

For american idol/ ashlee simpson-olsen twins- schwarzenegger- haters and/or lovers:
http://www.uselessjunk.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=2083&mode=nested&order=0&thold=-1

And yes, Death to ryan seacrest.

I really do like Ryan Seacrest. Everyone else is weird. D: I don’t like Paula cuz I think she’s addicted to some kind of drug and tans too much. Then Randy is always like “dawg” and I think he’s a phoney and Simon is a homosexual.

I’ve never heard of most of the songs they sing, so I think next week Taylor should sing My Humps.

I like how Simon Cowell – the man responsible for the fuckin’ SPICE GIRLS and now Il Divo – is somehow qualified to pass judgment on who deserves to get a chance at a recording contract and who doesn’t.

Spice Girls were incredibly successful, so yeah, I think he probably is. <_<

My mom likes Mandisa, and I like Paris. Um, I’d say more, but I have to eat now.

until geri lieft

Success =/= Talent

You act like they care terribly about talent. They just want someone really marketable, and has a good enough voice to not have people ripping their own ears off.

I personally like the bald guy.

I don’t know their names.

I didn’t say they were, I said they were successful. <_<

Kelly Clarkson is fuckin’ HOT. I’d SO do her in the a

you know what is odd? American idol is denying alot of singing instructors at least som notariety.Plus the fact that not one of you has made a comment on thier actual singing voices beyond the simplicity of ‘good’ or’bad’ and all of thier synonyms. ( I am afraid that art, and people will not have a taste for it anymore ) I thought adults were supposed to be more proficient than me in EVERY category. I cannot blame you though, no one is perfect.

Oh yeah and Ryan Secrest suxxors.

If you actually made sense, there might be a good way to respond to you.

I have the ability of english slur.
Or mabie you should read in bites, instead of all at once. Or try picturing someone saying what is written.

I’m not going to be your teacher, or have you be mine. I’m not even in high school yet, so do not expect me to know, or care too much aboutmy use of speech.

what

Simmer, shut up and make yourself coherent. We’ve banned people before for being dickheads in that respect. Hint hint.

And yet, at the same time, they’re not mutually exclusive.

American Idol is one of the things that shows just how fast art is dying under capitolism.
How does it show this?

And yet, I never said they were mutually exclusive. :open_mouth: O:

Maybe all it was was me responding to the Cavelcade post (which I quoted), especially when coupled with the fact that he was responding to Kaiser’s post which was concerned more with actual talent.

Oh gasp and awe, we better call up Milton for his mat.

And yet… and yet… Touché :frowning:

I like the part in the show when the consumers do the marketer’s work for them.