American Idol is pissing me off

They’ve kicked off the second and third best canditates before the top 12, Stevie and Ayla. Now only two things can happen:

1. Katherine will fucking romp the shit out of the competition because there’s no one left to challenge her.
  2. Katherine will outrageously get the boot as well, and we’ll be watching a bunch of, quite frankly, fucking amateurs fight for a title they don’t even come close to deserving.

And I care why? Because I was actually enjoying this season a little.

I want Gideon or Taylor to win! :smiley: But it was sooooo sad when that Daniel…or David…or something Radford(?) guy got kicked off. He had such rosey cheeks and he was cute. D:

I say we lock this thread because all it will do is incite flaming.

<!-- 'cause that’s what happens when Hades posts --!>

Setz, shut up. Yuo do not know it will incite flaming.

You don’t know how to spell “you”.

See? Flaming.

I never thought I’d say this, but talk about American Idol or get the fuck out of my thread.

I say that I’m a MOD, you’re (Setz…not Hades…darn it, Hades, you got a post in before I finished this. Now it’ll look all out-of-place and non-dramatic) not, MODs are responsible for enforcing rules and closing threads, and your posts are getting referred to all the other MODs for breaking rule #16 , vigilanteism and rule #13 , trolling. Have a nice day.

No one else mention this from now on, and get back to the thread’s topic.

I kind of like Taylor Hicks and Ace as well, but I don’t think they have what it takes.

What are you talking about? Taylor’s got that crazy movement. Oh and that Eliot guy is reeeeeeally good. He looks kinda funky, but he can sing!

I despise American Idol. That is all.

I hate Ryan Seacrest. That is all.

Ryan Seacrest… argh. Maybe it’s the commercials, or maybe it’s … well, it’s all of it. I keep watching though! I have a thing for Chris, I’d like to see him win. I think I’m just tired of girls winning.

Television Without Pity has the best recaps, beautifully cynical.

I’m with Vicky.

Chris daughtry :biggrin: :kissy: :wave: :eek: :dancer: :booster:

Quoted because I agree. I believe this qualifies as talking about American Idol. That is all.

You guys are crazy! Ryan Seacrest is a real swell guy. :smiley:

That’s a joke, right? He’s just annoying.

Its top ratings are proof of how stupid the planet has become. I have even found, that once I start watching an episode, that I get so involved, I thank what there is to thank, that there are commercial breaks, where I am able to say to myself, Hot Piss! I can’t believe I fell for this setup AGAIN. It makes my soul leak out of my ears the more I think about this show and how popular it is. It reminds me too much of survivor, if put in a situation like the one presented I would become this basal creature needing survival only. I would poison the camera crew so that they could not film me killing the other contestants, then I would be the survivor, and win the money and never come back to the U.S. where I could be charged for the crimes I committed (or at least die trying). The same result would happen if I were to make it to the lowest rank of American Idol, I, would sabotage every other contestant as sneakily as possible, as putting on a pretty face for my opponents, is not on my list of things to do. Does this mean that I like cheating at life? No, it is just that my wish to corrupt and destroy this genre of “entertainment” is so strong, that I would bend my morals to have a chance to abolish such venues of stupidity. That being said and to keep this from sounding like a flamey-hoo, I have no ill wish toward those who watch the show, just the rampant vapid nature of the human race that makes the show so popular.

HAW!

I personally love Kevin <3… He’s just too cute.

But for an actual winner, I’d go for Chris or Taylor. Most likely Chris because we all know that Taylor won’t win. I think American Idol is just slowly becoming a beauty contest.

And I’m so in the I hate Ryan club.

Vicky: the only time I saw a finale of a Canadian Idol 2 years ago, the guy won. He looked like a sissy and I hated all the songs they sung. However, I can’t deny he had skill.

Who doesn’t it piss off?