Am I the man?

Look at that beautiful avatar! Its frickin awsome! If I do say so myself.

Ahh, so the movie was good then?

Aye

As requested in the chatroom…

I like your Avatar Charl, I love the way you work aroud the orignal, and that you dont use sprite based stuff…You’re Truely an artist :slight_smile:

The avvie suits ye well (arr!) :slight_smile:

AVAST YE LANDLUBBERS! Aye, nice avvie ye got thar, Charle.

not as nice as Megatron!

Looky at my avatar.

Yarr, it be the finest Avatar to sail the Web! T’is sure to be worth a lot of booty!

That avatar is pretty cool… I wouldn’t mind seeing a Hunter S. Thompson (Raoul Duke) version, with the bucket hat, and the big orange aviaters… that would be pretty sweet. Can’t forget his cigerette holder, and the constant beads of sweat.

Originally posted by Valkyrie Esker
Yarr, it be the finest Avatar to sail the Web! T’is sure to be worth a lot of booty!

Booty, hee hee!

Put an eyepatch on, damnit! I refuse to acknowledge its status as a pirate until you do.

yeah, seriously Charl. You don’t even have to have an eye missing, you can be like that stupid pirate Jean-Luc from that movie with the boy from Home Alone in it.

And Ave, umm, aren’t you supposed to be a Decepticon? So why do you have the Predacon version of Megatron in your avvie? I’m not saying it’s uncool, just doesn’t this make you Ave Predon?

I want some booty…

Shake your bootay, shake your bootay! ect.

Originally posted by MegamanX2K

And Ave, umm, aren’t you supposed to be a Decepticon? So why do you have the Predacon version of Megatron in your avvie? I’m not saying it’s uncool, just doesn’t this make you Ave Predon?

Destron means predacon and decepticon in japanese so i’m
Hail predacon or Hail decepticon it both comes out Ave Destron