Am I an arsehole?

No, in fact, YOU DON’T GET TO ANSWER! Mwahahaha! I have FULL-FLEDGED proof that I am, in fact, quite the 'hole. Starcraft (Broodwar), 1:15 AM. Sir-Fuzzi finds a game to go be a jerk in. Few games later, with the same title, the map name is:
Sir-Fuzzi is an !@$&%$@. OWNED! OWNEDOWNEDOWNED!

Sir Fuzzi,

On behalf of nice people everywhere i would like to thank you. You are living proof that people can be grateful for their faults.
Case in point, you [i]like being an arsehole, which is OK, and through this you have made me see how frivolous life can be. I now know what i must do.

thankyou.

I coulda told you that you were an asshole.

Seriously, I was ranting like a moron to my friends, and this dude screams “HOW THE FUCK DO I PISS YOU OFF!!!” I almost wet myself, needless to say. I am EVER so hard to piss off. …Maybe it’s because I accept my faults as qualities? I mean, every part of you has to be good in SOME way. Really.

dont feel the need to prove your douchebaggery, we know it

Dude, you’re not an asshole. Just a self critical person looking for attention. Relax and drink less coffee(it’s a figure of speech not meant in any way to be offensive). And that last part about every part of someone has to be good in some way. I don’t neccesarily agree with that. We all have good and bad qualities. C’est La Vie. Those just happen to be topics I don’t prefer to discuss on the boards.

Uh… no, I think in this case, its genuine assholery, now we just have to convince him that its beyond asshole to brag about being asshole. At the point you brag about how much of an asshole you are, its time to join the U.S. Marines.

No your not, your cool.

How true

If you already consider yourself an arsehole what’s the point of asking others? Good lord Fuzzi, stop spamming. Someone lock this.

No, you just suck. Stop trying to try and get attention.

If you guys want him to stop crying for attention, maybe you shouldn’t post in the thread and tell him so? :stuck_out_tongue:

Anyways, this thread is so spammy it already has people pissed off. I’m closing it :stuck_out_tongue: