Allow me a moment

Okay, so uhm… I called him back.

I got it.

O____o

I start on Monday.

Ahem.

YEEEEHAW!!!

:dancer: :biggrin: :dancer: :biggrin: :dancer: :biggrin:

And at the same time I’m a bit freaked because I’ve only worked at the firm my dad works at, at my university, and at that trainee part of my course in German. Wow. Wow.

I’ll tell you more about it when I’ve actually worked for a bit and see what it’s like XDD

I still have the essay to wrangle with, but now I can focus on that all week and not on writing more application letters :slight_smile: Provided I can sit still and focus, which might not be easy XD Thank you so much for your support, guys!

HuzzaH!

Congrats! :slight_smile:

Also all this talk about Evil Cats and Earthworms named Jim got me thinking about Evil the Cat (who I believe was the ruler of Heck).

God do I miss that game, and by extension that TV series. ;_;

Yay!!! Party at Weiila’s! I’ll bring the dip!! :smiley:

Seriously: See, what did we tell you? Congratulations, and (again) don’t let anxiety get the best of you, prepare for your new job but make sure to relax as well. I mean, what’s the worst that can happen, that you get fired? Then you wouldn’t be worse than you were before, no? Best of luck!!
:victoly:

I am glad for you Weilla. Now, don’t worry, be happy :wink:

The blessing of Freyja success!

It doesn’t make sense to ask for the blessings of Freyja in this instance. It has nothing to do with love, war, or death. Also, if you’re going to attempt to mock me, be funny like zeppelin.

Yep, Evil the Cat ruled Heck where there were a firebreathing snowman and several lawyers (in the game).

I really loved how the TV series always started with Jim in some kind of insane peril. Like the first episode beginning with Jim and Peter “as they dangle from a cliff on The Planet of Unusually Tall Things. The nefarious Professor Monkey-for-a-Head moves in to destroy Jim, riding atop his fearsome Phocktronic Proto-Bluntifier which generates mightly blasts of static electricity by rubbing it’s many feet.”

Also, the best villains in the series has to be Bob the Goldfish (“Now, go fourth mah minions and DESTROUY!”) and Queen Pulsating-Bloated-Festering-Sweaty-Pusfilled-Malformed-Slug-For-A-Butt. :slight_smile:

Umm… I’m getting the feeling that I’m getting off track here. This nagging feeling that an EWJ discussion doesn’t really belong right here and now…
Nah. Earth Worm Jim is ALWAYS awesome. :stuck_out_tongue:

Anyway, back on topic.
Congratulations. :slight_smile:

Anyone who liked EWJ must try and find the graphic novel CreatureTech by its creator Doug TenNapel. It’s beauty.