Allo, people!

Okay, now you have me freaked! Don’t worry about me, Ave, I can take care of myself…pulls out Aeris’ staff…Then again, I could just do this…p:unch::

All my problems are done now…oy! Stupid police! Unhand him! Chases after them

There is no escape. You’re here FOREVER!!!

Your point? You expect me to squeal like a bloddy cheerleader and run away? Pfft! Dream on!

Oh, you’ll be singing a different tune once you meet Charlemagne. But whatever.

Originally posted by Valkyrie Esker
Oh, you’ll be singing a different tune once you meet Charlemagne. But whatever.

That will probably be awhile…

Charl’s banned for 2 weeks.

Charlemagne? Who in the…!? And I don’t think I will be singing a different tune, I like my tune!

Originally posted by Destiny
Charlemagne? Who in the…!? And I don’t think I will be singing a different tune, I like my tune!

You don’t understand…Charlemagne is (how do I say this…) a little…odd.

Yeah…sure seems like it if you guys are going on like that…

Charlmange: If there was a king of insanity he would be that and the queen. Famous for his face eating. He is charlmange king of all nonsense and hornyness.

Salve! Welcome and hello!

I am Good, most others are Evil. Beware, but enjoy your stay. And don’t supply ahkeeyuu with any more ammo, or I will have to destroy you both. glows with energy

Originally posted by demigod
[b]Salve! Welcome and hello!

I am Good, most others are Evil. Beware, but enjoy your stay. And don’t supply ahkeeyuu with any more ammo, or I will have to destroy you both. glows with energy [/b]

Yeah…good luck with that…

Um…sounds like I don’t wanna meet this ‘Charlemagne’ in a dark alley, but I know a friend who’s a major flirt that would gladly meet him…

A-Anyways, why would you kill me because I gave him my shoes…? What the…?

Guys, I KNOW Charlemagne’s banned. But my statement still stands.

oh, and Destiny, I just thought I’d say that it’s kinda pointless to make people guess your age when you put the year of your birth in your profile.

Yeah, I know that…I just couldn’t be bothered putting my age in, so I just put in whatever came in my head…

Hello, I’m Strong Bad. You don’t know it yet, but I’m the reason you’re here.

I’m Yar … but … you couldn’t be bothered to put two letters instead of two complete sentences and an interjection?

Well, maybe she’s got a wierd kind of lazy … Oh, and I’m Lilith! :slight_smile:

… Yar, what is it with you and cute girls who talk with emoticons?

Diss the emoticons and experience intestinal distress! XD (Oh, and I’m Kira.)

I AM SINISTAR! BEWARE, I LIVE!

Yes, I am a cute girl who talks with emoticons…your point, exactly? And I’m not exactly lazy…I think…?

Hiiiii to you, too!

Welcome at RPGC, sweetie :kissy:

I meant Lilith, not you.

And it’s not my fault! It’s the Author’s!

… Okay, don’t push your luck.

I’d like to introduce myselves … Me, and me, and me.

Hi!

I like people like me.

Hiya, Dragon Tear! Nice to meet you!

Oh ma god, how many of those dudes are there? Eep…!