All the same, take me away, I'm dead to the world...

Due to school work, I regret to inform that I cannot be around for the next 4 weeks. I got a CCNA Certification Exam coming up in about a month, as well as an LPI Cert, so I’ll be busy studying. For the record I’ve got about 2750 pages I have to read through, total. And then I don’t mean a “Read and forget” type of thingie, have to memorize it, too. So I won’t have much time for anything besides studying.

I’ll still be on ICQ and answer to mail if someone wants to contact me, but I won’t visit the forums or the chat during this period. So… Yeah. Bye and stuff. Try not to miss me too much while I’m gone. =P

Bummer. Cya when ya get back Wert. :wave:

and no slacking! :stuck_out_tongue:

Good luck in thine journeys through school!:wave:

Ouch, good luck on all that.

Best of luck to you! Certification is tough to achieve!

does the lycka till dance

Good luck Wert. You can do it, we’re cheering you on from the shadows!

Good luck. What do CCNA and LPI stand for?

Good luck with those exams.

Originally posted by Weiila
Good luck Wert. You can do it, we’re cheering you on from the shadows!
I’m not >>;

Bye. We’ll pretend to miss you.

I don’t think he’s going away, this is just a bad excuse to post part of a Nightwish lyric. *Nod, nod.

:wave: :wave: :wave:

Originally posted by Devillion
:wave: :wave: :wave:

:wave:

Can I have your boots then?

Originally posted by Ren
Good luck. What do CCNA and LPI stand for?

Cisco Certificated Network Associate and Linux Professional Institute. Suffice to say, if I take 'em both I’ll be guaranteed a job and a good pay.

And now, my long exile commences… Sayonara!

Walks off towards his room, carrying books with a total weight of 15lbs, and shuts the door behind him.

See ya…

And since you said that you’d be answering mails, we’ll set up so that everything that is posted on the forums will be sent to your mailbox :stuck_out_tongue:

Originally posted by Wertigon
Cisco Certificated Network Associate and Linux Professional Institute.(…)

You big NERD!

Originally posted by Ren
You big NERD!

A big NERD with a FUTURE!!!