"All My Cali Peeps" party :O O:

I could get a plane ticket there easily. I’d just need a place to stay.

watches nobody volunteer

I’m interested, just tell me where and I’ll see if I like it (public place, at least as a meeting place).

Originally posted by Jiharn
Curse you west coast people for having fun without us! You knew we couldn’t get over there! Wait, I know! Let’s have an east coast party! :smiley:

Hell yeah, y’all ought ta do that, too.

And we can ALL swap pictures and stuff. :stuck_out_tongue:

Fuck, I’m 18, I’m gonna be taking a road trip during the summer. Hell, I’ll even kidnap Steve on the way.

Yay! Steve! :yipee:

I’m all for an east-coast party…

Not that I’d go, but hey. Still be kick ass to show those west coast whores up. ^.^;;

Originally posted by Epicgamer
Fuck, I’m 18, I’m gonna be taking a road trip during the summer. Hell, I’ll even kidnap Steve on the way.

Dude, if you get your ass down here and show my mom that you’re not a drunk drug addict that’s 40 years old and wants to molest me, I’ll love you :stuck_out_tongue:

Well let’s see, our first few cold hard factoids, based on response only:

1. It’s gonna be after June :stuck_out_tongue:

2. It’s gonna be a few days to a week.

Does anyone have any ideas on where to hold it? I’m sure there’s plenty of places in Southern and Central California. Or hell, who says we gotta stay in a place the whole time :stuck_out_tongue:

Originally posted by Gackt
Dude, if you get your ass down here and show my mom that you’re not a drunk drug addict that’s 40 years old and wants to molest me, I’ll love you :stuck_out_tongue:

Hahahaha, but what if he is?

Uh yeah, sure, I can go, I’ll just make note of it in my invisible notebook. Doo da doo doo… fruitcake.

I’m all up for going to multiple places. :smiley: As long as I can get a shower, and maybe do some laundry, so I’m not carrying around stinky clothes the WHOLE time… I’ve never been to Cali tho, so I don’t know where’s good.

I want to be in <strike>Nessa’s bed</strike> California too. =(
That place seems so nice. A RPGC Party there sounds fun. Not only that, but I might be able to visit some friends. I heard rumors about a trip to California somehow. I don’t think it be this summer anyway =(

Originally posted by Gackt
So says the boy with Gackt as his avatar.

Originally posted by Skankin’ Garbage
Does anyone have any ideas on where to hold it? I’m sure there’s plenty of places in Southern and Central California. Or hell, who says we gotta stay in a place the whole time :stuck_out_tongue:

Santa Cruz

Originally posted by Epicgamer
So says the boy with Gackt as his avatar.

Dude, if my mom knew half as much about me as I do, she’d disown me :stuck_out_tongue:

If it were in the South, let’s say in Florida, then maybe I could go.

Anyway, yeah, that would be totally sweet if steve came down with Epic.

And Sin, you have to come, I got a present for you!

Whoa, wait.
All the way to california?!
SWEET ASS
I could definitely go to the East coast one if it’s around the same time as the west coast one, meaning school is out for the year.

Well, judging from the amount of people who might be wanting to go, it’d be best if we had the party in a place where there’s kind of a high concentration of RPGC people, so as to have a bunch of houses to stay over (some will be able to get motel rooms, sure, but we shouldn’t expect it of people, since getting down there will be enough of a strain monetarily anyways). I…don’t know where that is, though. Where does everyone all live in California, and would your parents be averse to some dude(s) staying over at your house for a few days? Would your friends and/or their parents?

-Mazrim Taim

Some of us will be able to get motel room, sure…

IF CALIFORNIA ISN’T LIKE THE STUPID PIECE OF SHIT PLACE THAT I LIVE IN!!! SO WHAT IF I’M NOT 21!!!11111111111oneoneone

winks at Mazzy

CH: Santa Cruz would be one good stop, but I wouldn’t wanna spend more than one day there cos of the fuckin PARKING :open_mouth: Sweet GOD the parking sucks ass in Santa Cruz.

And Maz: This is why I’m thinking the L.A area. most of the SoCal RPGCers are in the L.A area.