Alcohol is the Devil

I can’t wait to see the Pokemon Gold/Silver shrine, yessir. :smiley:

There is no way you will get over the beach. The workmen say it you want to get to the Cinnabar Island and the Seafoam Islands, it be best to surf from Pallet Town. The only way to get there is to go though the Diglett’s Cave to Pewter. Time To Move that Snorelax.

Diglett’s Cave

Now for that Snorelax on Route 11, Get near to it and turn your radio to POKé FLUTE, it the farthest right radio station, Then go up to it and hit [A]. It’s not very happy about being woken up, Snorelax will attack:

Wild: Snorelax
Level 50
Normal
Item: Leftovers
Attacks:
Snore
Rest
Body Slam
Rollout

Any Status Attack is useless except Sleep because of the leftovers recover everything else. Snorelax will regain Health when asleep by using Rest. Not a very difficult battle just Plain hard to get to catch, Use a Ultra ball You’ll probably catch it.

Hop Back To the Poké Centre, if you need it. Now in to Diglett’s Cave, This is the only place to get Digletts or Dugtrios, so you may what to catch some if not I recommend to train your water or grass type Pokémon. You need a Pokémon that knows Cut to get in to the Cities on the other end.

Pewter City.
The Museum in Red, Blue and Yellow is shut for refurbishment. So Gym Leader Brock is the only attraction for this City. Got the Poke Centre and check the store, then challenge it’s time to challenge Brock.

Brock Image (Hoover)
Brock - “Ahhh… It doesn’t get any better than this, Nurse Joys and Officer Jennies are everywhere! You’re the Joy from Saffron City? You are the Celadon City, Nurse Joy, remember me?” Pokémon “Fire and Ice” (###)

I don’t understand why Brock has scored with one. He’s great around the house, an excellent Cook, a eleable batchulor. Except for Nurse Joys and Officer Jennies, he is one of the few people to know which one is which. That enough of Brock’s relations with the other sex.

Brock’s Pokémon

Just a part I few weeks ago before coming your Tax man, Pie.

Nutter
I like this Quote:

Blane - “I was on my way to the lavatory and then heard that noise. But of course, in the volcano, everywhere is lava-tory, get it?” Pokémon “Volcano Panic” (#56)

Not only your grammar is awful, you couldn’t even get Snorlax’s name right.

Why is everyone on such a high horse about not drinking?

I drink to be sane

That’s pretty cool but what the fuck was this last part:

?

And stop calling me Pie goddamnit. Only Ez does that.

I don’t drink very often, but when I do, I always do something marginaly or really stupid

I’m drunk right now!

Edit to post: Oh wait, I read the post wrong.

I’m still with Epic though. Please stop talking.

Actually, my record of non-drinking has been broken by Filthy. >_>

How deliciously appropriate. >:D

The more you speak, the more you make me think of some movie villain, Pierson. :mwahaha: Must be your Englishness.

Because we’re jealous of you! :open_mouth:

The problem here lies within your ability to handle and contol the intake of alcoholic substances in moderation.

Due my purely Irish ancestry, I’d like to say I love all drink. Unfortunately, I only really like rum, wine and tequila sunrises.

/me pretends to love alcohol so he can be cool!

I have no problem with drinking in general. I just don’t do it.

As long as I’m not the designated driver, I don’t really care.

gets smashed on a semi-regular basis, isn’t cooler because of that

I don’t get drunk. Not without emptying the house.