Air

Has anyone here seen “Air”? The anime? I watched the first two episodes last night. It’s impressive. I’m thinking it might even come close to matching Saber Marionette J in my books! (high praise indeed…)

Synopsis:(Taken from this site.)

Kunisaki Yukito is a traveller, ever seeking the ‘girl in the sky’ from a legend passed down in his family. His journey takes him to a small seaside town, where he meets Misuzu, a girl who seems eager to become his friend. A story spanning a thousand years begins to unfold against the background of their peculiar relationship

It’s a pretty good show, but it’s overhyped.

Later on, only Yukito, Misuzu, and her mom are important. All the other characters become meaningless after that.

Air is my favourite anime just fyi

Ninja edit: And you <i>have</i> to watch it a second time. You’ll get such a cool feeling from listening to and understanding their talk which may seem meaningless to you now.

Air has impressed me so far. I just wish i had more time to watch it before I leave for Toronto. With packing and cleaning, and online stuff, I might get time for 2 maybe 3 episodes before I leave on Friday, but I dunno. I’m hoping for the best, anyway.

Maybe I’ll just burn it onto a cd and watch it at my uncle’s or something.