AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

i cannot sleep at the moment right now… my damn roomate is talking to her bf and all she is stating over and over again “But see I dont like it when you do that, when I say no, I want you to stop” or something like “I am sitting there and when your playin me I get hot, and I am ready to burst” or “God I dont know, just I cant help it” or little giggles…So since I am going to SLEEP! ok SLEEP! she deciseds to put on the god damn tv full blast so I wont hear her conversation… oh no your already fucking loud as it is… and I will hear your converstaion even if the T.V. is on. Best part is I have to be up in 5 hrs and I have a fucking finall tommarow that I needed to memorize and I didn’t memorize it woohoo what joy… and I cant get to sleep!

Right now I am about ready to go over there and say

"SHUT THE FUCK UP BITCH! GO TO GOD DAMN HALL AND TALK ABOUT YOUR RELATIONSHIP PROBLEMS! I DONT WANT TO HEAR THEM AND WHAT YOU GUYS DO! IF YOUR GOING TO TALK ABOUT THAT SHIT GO OUTSIDE SO I CAN FALL ASLEEP IN GOD DAMN PEACE LIKE I FUCKING DO FOR YOU!

slams head on desk and just starts to cry while she listens to Garbadge

You and Izlude should exchange roomies.

With all of the horrible room mate threads, I’m grateful for only living with my mom and my dog. I can throw them out whenever I want.

I take it your “roomate” is one in the litereral sense, meaning you guys sleep in the same room? Is there anywhere else you can go? If not, ask her nicely to wrap up her conversation and let her know how you feel. If she doesn’t respond to that, you have my support in kicking her ass.

…when I say no, I want you to stop!

He messed up big time :stuck_out_tongue:

All Hell must be payed back to her!

She is going to have a rude awakenings tonight!

grins

hurt this person…now.

Please do.

Oh…My…God…I was going to post the exact thing that Nulani did! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

I’m sorry, I’ll talk to my girl about her inconsiderate behavior ASAP!

I had a roomate like that last semester…it was Hel…well, maybe not that bad, but he stay up late and loud on nights when I had to get up in the morning. Is this a dorm room situation? Cause the semester is almost over, at least for me. Next semester, new roomate or no roommate might be a suggestion. Me, I picked the new roomate, and it worked out all good.

~Blazer~

Welcome Mr. Blazer…MR. Popodopolis

Thank you for your Welcome, Simmer!..ugh. I thought I’d just jump into discussion rather than leaving one of those introduction post many people do not seem so fond of. I’ve been lurking for a while now…just watching…spying…well, not really spying, but you get the general idea.

~Blazer~

Lurk more.

You may make it to postions Like I have… I started with lurking!!

BN
Chief bafflement thingy at your service!!

I have no comments, I have to deal with her bitchy ass for one more week… well two if you count this one and finals… THEN FREEDOM! her ass is moving out of this dorm, and moving about a 15 min walk away from me… WOOHOO!! I WILL NEVER see her bitchy shitty ass again!

does the happy dance