Ah-ha! Familiprix!

16 commercials in 1 file, the mad pharmacist strikes!

This makes more sense to the french canadians, but it’s too awesome not to share.

The other commercials, since that’s not all of em

Good times.

Heh. I didn’t know so many of them had been made (not that it’s surprising since I haven’t watched TV in a long time, but anyway). I’ve always liked the one with the girl on her PMS.

I loved the last one in the store.

Unrelated to Familiprix, but the Cascade one here http://www.infopresse.com/article.aspx?id=8317 is also awesome.

Oh god, I wish I knew what was being said in half of those. Brilliant commercials.

Wow, those are funny. I personally like the one where the couple is in in bed and the wife/girlfriend says she has a headache. Also I like the one with the baby and the diaper and the guy who just has no idea what to do. Anyways, I watched all the commercials and I still dont even know what familiprix is. What is it?

Canadian pharmacy chain.

Familiprix is the price of families

Hah.

A-HA!
C’est magnifique!
The funniest commercials from the pharmaceutical industry. “Le Pet” (The Fart) is my favorite – very subtle :wink:

That guy has the easiest job. standing around in random places and waiting for the right moment to pull out his catch phrase.

Oh man, awesome commercials. Pity I don’t know French, but awesome nonetheless.