After the rain

Originally posted by Nulani
I love rain: Especially heavy rain that comes along with crashing thunder and lovely bright lightning bolts. It’s probably a good thing, since it rains a lot around here.

Me too, the combination of all that relaxes me (Even the bright thunder). I like the smell before the rain, watching it fall from my window and it saves me from PE on Thursdays and Fridays.

The darker and more ominously evil the sky the better.

that reminds me: once, i saw this huge dark grey storm cloud in the sky. strange thing was, other than that the sky was completely clear…

a clear sky, sun is shining, there’s a huge dark cloud…i was mesmerized by the sight…

The nice smell which follows rainfall is only salient in the warm half of the year here, but it is very nice.

Mmm I love rain and storms. I love listening to storms, but I hate it when we get a leak ><

Rain’s pretty cool. But what about places where it rains when it’s HOT outside? I mean, what’s up with that?! O_o;;

I love it when it’s raining while you’re sleeping. Man, nice sounds of nature… the soft dripples on your window… the sound of cars slowly running by your house… the sound of the wind… then suddenly…

BOOM!!

Thunder wakes you up from a nice dream… what?! I’m awake!:slight_smile:

I love rain in all ts forms, the smell after rain is glorious and no words can describe it. As I live on the driest continent on Earth, I dont get to see a lot of rain :frowning:

But we do get glorious rolling thunderstorms out here

Originally posted by Chris-chris
[b]I love it when it’s raining while you’re sleeping. Man, nice sounds of nature… the soft dripples on your window… the sound of cars slowly running by your house… the sound of the wind… then suddenly…

BOOM!!

Thunder wakes you up from a nice dream… what?! I’m awake!:slight_smile: [/b]

i really hate when that happens…:slight_smile:

Originally posted by Nulani
I love rain: Especially heavy rain that comes along with crashing thunder and lovely bright lightning bolts. It’s probably a good thing, since it rains a lot around here.

You and your big mountain range that steals all the rain from me ;_;

I love rain. The aftermath even more. Of course, thunder makes compo go shut, so… It’s worth it! :stuck_out_tongue:

Originally posted by Moon Beam Girl
[b]Down here, Flordian weather is very unpredictable. There are times when it’ll look like it’s gonna rain, but later the clouds break up. And sometimes it’ll rain for just a few minutes, getting heavy for several seconds or so, and then slowly stop.

Sun showers are my favorite weather. The bright sun shining and the pouring rain make it seem the sky is crying joyously.
Not only that, but chances of seeing rainbows are higher. [/b]

Ah, I haven’t seen a good one in years. Now that’s an inspiring sight!

the only thing i hate about rain is the aftermath…there’s too much water…

I like walking in rainstorms… its beautifully melancholy.

I love rain! Especially in combination with thunder. ^^ The sound is just wonderful…

Originally posted by Kero Hazel
Rain’s pretty cool. But what about places where it rains when it’s HOT outside? I mean, what’s up with that?! O_o;;

I don’t know of any place where it rains while it’s hot. Places tend to get cool before a rain and stuff…

Originally posted by Ren
I don’t know of any place where it rains while it’s hot. Places tend to get cool before a rain and stuff…

cougharizonacough

points to location…

Sorry. I didn’t know it was possible >_<

that’s because you don’t live in a desert…

The state where I live is a desert area from about September to March. I live in a coastal city which stays basically the same way throughout the year but in my travels I learned how it is to be in a desert.