After North Korea, Syria and Iran, guess who's next?

Yeah, we’re just a little horrible plague set loose upon the world, spreading and then corrupting from within…don’t mind us, really.

Uhhhh yeah. And Brazil is a threat to whom?

The more of this I see, the more I wonder if Bush is trying to take over the world…

Originally posted by Kor
Sorry for be NOT in topic but…Do You think that Maradona will ever considered best than Pele?

They’re all the same for me. I never liked soccer anyway. What’s so interesting about 22 guys running after a ball? Now, if it were 22 gorgeous girls playing american footbal in bikinis and in a mud field, that would rule. Oh it would… starts daydreaming

Originally posted by Rountree
Au contrare, Igatona. Bush wants to prove that we are superior at EVERYTHING. Its a big penis game, just like his wars are.

Didn’t I make that analogy not so long ago and got shot down for it?

Originally posted by Igatona
Didn’t I make that analogy not so long ago and got shot down for it?

speaking of that analogy, that sword tip between your avvie’s legs looks just like one of those hanging…

Welcome to this thread… Home to intelligent debate.

(Yeah, right!:slight_smile: )

Originally posted by Ren
speaking of that analogy, that sword tip between your avvie’s legs looks just like one of those hanging…

Hey. Don’t slam the sprite.

Besides, it’s one of my older ones. I’ve moved on to Guilty Gear X/XX now.

Originally posted by KaiserVonAlmasy
“Nigeria…it’s um, in Africa, n’ stuff. So it’s probably poor, starved, and AIDS plagued. A weak country no doubt susceptible to being used as a hideout for TERRORISM! ON THEY GO!”

It’s also where all the ‘I AM ROBERT MUGABE ( Or someone like that ). BLABLABLA. I NEED YOUR HELP TO TRANSFER SOME CASH. YOU WILL, OF COURSE, GET SOME OF IT. BLABLABLA’ scammers operate from. Wait. That scam is funny: We don’t want to get rid of that.

Originally posted by Nulani
It’s also where all the ‘I AM ROBERT MUGABE ( Or someone like that ). BLABLABLA. I NEED YOUR HELP TO TRANSFER SOME CASH. YOU WILL, OF COURSE, GET SOME OF IT. BLABLABLA’ scammers operate from. Wait. That scam is funny: We don’t want to get rid of that.

Yeah. Especially since Mugabe is the dictator of Zimbabwae

Originally posted by Megaman984

And Kor, I don’t recall Pele ever having a “Hand of God.” That’s why.

• Stands up dressed in white and light blue and holding a Diego Maradona picture * He is a god here. If you ever come to Argentina don’t dare to talk bad about him if you like your life (That wasn’t a joke, the Hooligans are 90 year old women compared to what I’ve seen some Argentinian “Fans” do)

Good thing I never planned on visiting Argentina.

Heh, Brazil…everybody knows he’s going after the Dixie Chicks next.