About the forums

Esp since I got a new computer today after I got fucked for a week by a problem I advertised a lot.

Eh, when he started showing he was pissed, that’s a good sign it should be closed. He posted acting like he was ok twice. After that, it was a bit obvious that he wasn’t.

Kagon : This is the internet. Emotions rarely show except when you explicitely say “I am angry.”

The last post was the only one that showed he was actually upset by it.

Originally posted by Igatona
Kagon : This is the internet. Emotions rarely show except when you explicitely say “I am angry.”

That’s bullshit.

I don’t need to tell you when I’m angry unless you’re a complete idiot. You can tell from several things. From nuance, sarcasm, language, etc.

“Oh, so you did this this to be an asshole rather than as a joke? I see.”

That one seems to show that he’s upset by it.

to which I responded with civility, to which he replied with “nevermind” 8P. A jab like that doesn’t mean anything, esp if dismissed.

That’s what I’ve said. Who can say they aren’t idiots on the net?

And quite frankly, I don’t think a lot of people at RPGC can TRULY say they aren’t.

Seriously, when I do sarcasm, no one picks it up, nuances, no one picks them up, hell, if I show any emotion, no one picks it up.

So I’ve decided to just be an asshole and fuhgeddabawdit

Maybe we ought to see what Flint was REPLYING to?

Meh. Seriously. He was pissed and Sin didn’t care. Is that what the whole situation’s about?

Or is it about because the topic wasn’t locked?

I seriously don’t know and don’t give a damn. The only reason I post here is to make people pissed off.

From the sounds of it, Flint was replying to everyone since people just kept on going acting like he said absolutely nothing.

That type of attitude definitely isn’t going to get you far Iga.

Okay. Then shut up.

It’s about the first one. Except Sin continued it.

Yay for groupies. Anyway, your thread’s in the forum under “staff event”. Bitch away.

Oh yes, that’s definitely it. Maybe I don’t like to sit around and see people piss off my friends.

I could say a lot to that. If you wanna talk about, come on ICQ 8P.

Originally posted by Kagon
That type of attitude definitely isn’t going to get you far Iga.

Who said I wanted to get far? Why would I want to get far?

Yeah, Sin. After reading it- you were out of line. It seemed like you were provoking him- and for little to no reason.

However- I think that Flintedge is a little out of line as well. This problem could have been avoided if you had explicitly stated that you were offended.

I think you’re both retarded.

A) It was an unfunny joke in the first place

B)Flint took it way too personally. How can you get mad about something so stupidly goofy like this?

C)Sin carried it on too long. There were parts where it seemed that flint was irritated (or pissed off, or upset, whatever you wanna call it), but he quickly diminished that by posting something like “Nevermind 8P” or something. Doing that sort of erases any questions as to whether or not your annoyed - I’d think you weren’t.

This is retarded. Grow up.

I say we all stop caring and get drunk, sugar rushed, high or adrenaline stimulated and forget about this whole situation.

Originally posted by Sorcerer
[b]
A) It was an unfunny joke in the first place

B)Flint took it way too personally. How can you get mad about something so stupidly goofy like this?

C)Sin carried it on too long. There were parts where it seemed that flint was irritated (or pissed off, or upset, whatever you wanna call it), but he quickly diminished that by posting something like “Nevermind 8P” or something. Doing that sort of erases any questions as to whether or not your annoyed - I’d think you weren’t.[/b]