AAAHHHGGG!!! SOMEBODY FUCKING HELP ME! (Wild ARMs)

Heaven Corridor. Those FUCKING gem puzzles. HELP ME!!! I’m ready to use this game as a frisbee!

Remember to glue it to an AOl disc to give it a good heft when you fling it.

Thank you very little.

whew Wild Arms long ago… help me describe the dungeon a liitle bit…

It’s Heaven Corridor, like I mentioned. The puzzle rooms where you have to get the floating gem to touch you.

Sorry I wasn’t clearer before. I was fuming. ^_^;

I’ll give you a tip; try using the Rollerskates, skating around the room like crazy. Believe me, it does work.

Or, for the first one, run around the room clockwise without touching the right wall, then when you get to the purple block that’s sticking out, go down and walk UP into it for a bit, then ride the conveyor belt up. You see, the gem moves even if you’re trying to walk into a wall.

For the second one, take the left conveyor belt then get off on the right side of it so that you’re on the lower row of the two tile rows, then walk straight right and ride the belt down. Now, push up against the purple blocks to “trap” the gem. Ride up the belt again and grab it.

It’s all worth it in the end; DualCast is a very good Force Ability.

EDIT: By the way, did you ever get that problem with the Sword Rune fixed? I remember you saying the dungeon simply wouldn’t appear.

Yeah, I did actually. It turns out that there was another event I needed to trigger to get it to appear. Stupid me.

And BTW…I finally solved the puzzle. However, I fotgot to save and was killed by Zed.

DAMMIT, HE WAS NOT SUPPOSED TO BE THAT TOUGH! IT’S ZED!!!

Correction; that’s Zed when he casts off his doubts and quits trying to be a Quarter Knight. If you can beat him without Goat Dolls, then you’re a better man than I.

If you Beat Raguragla without Goat dolls you’re the best WA1 gamer EVER!

Actually… it’s not that hard. Within the Abyss are enemies that have Frog Badges (or was it Fish Badges?). Swipe those, and you can gain resistance to Fire elemental attacks. Equip those, and Ragu’s primary source of damage isn’t quite as dangerous as it used to be.

Just out of curiosity, at what level should I try and beat Zed?

Rule Number one fro RPGs : THE LEVEL CAN’T BE HIGH ENOUGH!!!
or was rule number one save everywhere you can?
or don’t spoil?

aargh i forgot…

Probably over Level 70; I’ve never beaten him without Goat Dolls because once I reach that point of the game, I’m trying to get everything as quick as possible. 8)

Holy shit, I’m only about Level 40. Am I underleveled, or is he just THAT hard?

well WA has some really hard optional bosses, the remaining golems, Raguragla, Boomerang Flash, Monster Zed, Angol Mois they are all quite hard! my masterpiece was beatin lucifer without goat dolls…

and Raguragla gets harder with every WA Game, and his name changes…

besides i liked his title in WA2, “Master of beginning and end” i guess…

Dalton you know how much HP Raguragla has? in WA2…