AAAHHH! HELP! I'm getting old!!!

Tell him to staple a cat to his head. Nobody’ll notice he’s balding if he’s got a cat stapled to his head.

Nobody will notice he’s balding if he is purposely bald either.

When are you going to die, old man?

HA, I think I’ve got you all beat. I’m 20 and have been balding since I was 14, SO THERE! Wait… that’s not something to be proud of… hmmm…

WILDMAN, your sig is insane. I love it.

My bloody hair’s receding… :thud: it’s already an inch further back than where it was 3 years ago

Can I call you grandpa now?

I’m yet to find any grey hairs. I don’t seem to grey as I age, all that happens is that I get more and more tired and defocused.

Originally posted by Nulani
[b]Can I call you grandpa now?

I’m yet to find any grey hairs. I don’t seem to grey as I age, all that happens is that I get more and more tired and defocused. [/b]

I whole heartedly second that motion.

Originally posted by Nulani
Can I call you grandpa now?

Sure. Kinda fits with the bitter old man image I’ve been carefully crafting on these very forums over the past year or so.

And now I have hair to match. :smiley:

Originally posted by KaiserVonAlmasy
[b]Sure. Kinda fits with the bitter old man image I’ve been carefully crafting on these very forums over the past year or so.

And now I have hair to match. :smiley: [/b]

Throws Kaiser into a retirement home and eats the key

I find white hairs every once in a while, but I just pull them out when I see them. A few people keep telling me that two more will grow back where I pull just one, or that no hair will grow back there, but I figure that I have plenty of hair to spare for now.

Originally posted by VickiMints
A few people keep telling me that two more will grow back where I pull just one, or that no hair will grow back there, but I figure that I have plenty of hair to spare for now.

It’s like THE HYDRA~!

:smiley:

Meh, I’ll just dye my hair gray and get it over with.

If you go SSJ, you don’t have any grey hairs!