A wizard did it

http://www.luckystarscattery.com/wizard.swf

My brain just went trought overload

Woo another “insane” flash that throws as much random shit together as possible in order to be wacky and spontaneous.

holy shit i love you booken

I really wanna say “old” and stuff, since i’ve seen it before, but i won’t since this is once of my favorate flash movies.

Wow more flash garbage. Just another rip off of Yatta.

Hey, I actually loved it!

Er, I’m pretty damned sure that’s not a “rip-off” if you’re talking about all the OTHER animutation videos that are exactly that style, but you’re not talking about that I don’t think. (Yatta was those guys dancing around in their underwear, wasn’t it? O.o)
I thought it was fucked up, and sorta scary at one point XP

Woo, another shitty flash video :smiley: I hate you Booken.

*Sigh.
What happened to the days when people had enough dignity not to make trashy flash animations and post it on the web?

I’ve seen arfenhouse, other disasterlabs movies, and that wierd ‘TAOC’ horrid mario thing, and that STILL left me thinking ‘WHAT THE FUCK?’

Won’t load for me.

So I put on my robe and wizard hat…

I’m sorry, but crappy music thrown together with stupid, random images doesn’t make for a great flash video in my mind. Even Yatta wasn’t funny, so ripping off Yatta doesn’t put it really high on my list. These things take no real skill to make, and they’re not scary, creepy, etc. Just plain dumb.

Come on guys, it wasn’t that bad.

These things become that bad when people post way too many of them, and they’re all pretty much the same trash.

<a href=“http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/pika.html”>Give me My sweater back or I’ll play the guitar.</a>

The only good flash movie.

Originally posted by don Stevus
Er, I’m pretty damned sure that’s not a “rip-off” if you’re talking about all the OTHER animutation videos that are exactly that style, but you’re not talking about that I don’t think. (Yatta was those guys dancing around in their underwear, wasn’t it? O.o)
I thought it was fucked up, and sorta scary at one point XP

I’m talking about the Yatta that had the same song as the semi-nude guys, but it had a similar theme with crudly copy/pasted pictures and randomness. It’s probably been done before that, but after that particular flash animation got popular, there’s been a horrible excess of crappy “rip offs” like that.

Originally posted by Tomiko
[b]<a href=“http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/pika.html”>Give me My sweater back or I’ll play the guitar.</a>

The only good flash movie. [/b]

I’m sorry, but that one was even stupider than the first. -_-

CC, it almost IS the first. It’s the oldest one I’ve seen. WAY before Yatta.

And it’s classic here. Not like the crap booken posts.

Originally posted by Tomiko
[b]CC, it almost IS the first. It’s the oldest one I’ve seen. WAY before Yatta.

And it’s classic here. Not like the crap booken posts. [/b]

By first I mean first mentioned in this thread. =p

Besides, what constitutes a good flash movie anyways? They’re flash. They suck by definition.

Hyakugojyuuichi just happens to amuse me more than crap like Yatta.