A Thread for Me and Merlin

invades

best franchise in sports history.

Why isn’t it for me either? :frowning:

Best manager in sports history too. >.>

Because I didn’t think you liked baseball :frowning:

I sowwy!

But I like the Braves. :frowning:

I’ll refrain from any world series trash talk and congratulate your 14th :p.

lol, bring it on.

Besides, I know what you’re gonna say. You’re gonna tell me that the Braves bullpen is too shaky and unreliable, forcing the starters to go the distance, which in turn will tire them out much quicker since we’ll probably drop a pitcher for the playoff roster. To sum it up, the bullpen is a problem.

Next, you might say something about the amount of rookies. That they’re too inexperienced and that the playoffs are a whole new game and that their inexperience will definitly show.

Then you’ll tell me that the starting rotation isn’t really all that good anyway. Hudson’s had a lackluster year, Smoltz’s shoulder is sore. Horacio Ramierez is inconsistent as is John Thompson.

And finally, you’ll tell me that the Braves never get past the first round.

I hope the Astros don’t play you guys again. …For your own sake! Aaaahahahahaha, aaaaahahahahaha. :stuck_out_tongue:

listen farnsworth will pitch every game and all will be right with the world.

Oh of course. I believe :smiley:

FUCK THOSE BACKSTABBING ASSHOLES! THEY MOVE TO ATLANTA AND MILLWAUKEE GETS THE SEATLE PILOTS??? Even though I wasn’t alive during the time the move happened, I must and will always hate the former Milwaukee Braves.

the braves could actually very easily be the NLCS winner this year. Considering what they’ve gone through, their record is within firing of the Cardinals as it is.

I’m gonna go out on a limb and say San Diego all the way. >.>

I think you’re crazy. The Padres are under .500 along with the rest of the NL West. There’s no way that they’ll get past the Astros, Braves or Cardinals. And if that somehow does happen then there’s no way they’ll get past the Red Sox in the Series.

Yeah, I called it. Braves/Red Sox in the Series.

I was joking, sorc. :stuck_out_tongue:

There’s no joking is baseball.

Then how is San Diego getting into the playoffs?

Burn. >.>

Baseball is serious fucking business, 984 :stuck_out_tongue:

And eh. Record means nothing. The Astros were merely wild card winners last year, but we were still only one win away from going to the World Series. Stats like that don’t mean crap.

If you’re not even .500 and you win a division, you probably don’t deserve to be in the playoffs.