A Test of Sorts

http://www.bishink.org/bishink/xeno/slashtest.htm

My results, just try to beat them:

You answered “yes” to 57 of 100 questions, making you 43.0% RPG yaoi pure (57.0% RPG yaoi corrupt); that is, you are 43.0% pure in the RPG yaoi domain (you have 57.0% RPG yaoi fanatic in you).
According to the scoring guide, your RPG yaoi experience level is: you are a yaoi/slash journeyman. just a few more years of apprenticeship to go.
Your Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 42%, based on a comparison of your test results with 436 other submissions for this test.

Here is the result of your RPG Video Game Yaoi Fanaticism Purity Test.
You answered “yes” to 4 of 100 questions, making you 96.0% RPG yaoi pure (4.0% RPG yaoi corrupt); that is, you are 96.0% pure in the RPG yaoi domain (you have 4.0% RPG yaoi fanatic in you).
According to the scoring guide, your RPG yaoi experience level is: pure as driven snow-- you need some drifting.
Your Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 50%, based on a comparison of your test results with 436 other submissions for this test.

The average purity for this test is 48.7%.
The first submission for this test was received March 12, 2002.

perhaps I should clarify that beating my score means being more corrupt

You answered “yes” to 100 of 100 questions, making you 0.0% RPG yaoi pure (100.0% RPG yaoi corrupt); that is, you are 0.0% pure in the RPG yaoi domain (you have 100.0% RPG yaoi fanatic in you).

According to the scoring guide, your RPG yaoi experience level is: you yaoi fiend you! you’ve made your bishonen proud.
Your Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 49%, based on a comparison of your test results with 436 other submissions for this test.

Beat that!

You answered “yes” to 1 of 100 questions, making you 99.0% RPG yaoi pure (1.0% RPG yaoi corrupt); that is, you are 99.0% pure in the RPG yaoi domain (you have 1.0% RPG yaoi fanatic in you).
According to the scoring guide, your RPG yaoi experience level is: pure as driven snow-- you need some drifting.
Your Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 51%, based on a comparison of your test results with 436 other submissions for this test.

The average purity for this test is 48.7%.
The first submission for this test was received March 12, 2002.

This really doesn’t work for females. :stuck_out_tongue:

You answered “yes” to 6 of 100 questions, making you 94.0% RPG yaoi pure (6.0% RPG yaoi corrupt); that is, you are 94.0% pure in the RPG yaoi domain (you have 6.0% RPG yaoi fanatic in you).
Your Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 50%, based on a comparison of your test results with 436 other submissions for this test.

I don’t even know what the hell it all means…:wave:

Cala, the vast majority of yaoi fans are females, it just doesn’t work for lesbians. ^^;;

(Which one did you answer “yes” to?)

Probably ‘are you going to go and play games now’, the only one that made sense.

Originally posted by Silhouette
[b]Cala, the vast majority of yaoi fans are females, it just doesn’t work for lesbians. ^^;;

(Which one did you answer “yes” to?) [/b]

Cala is bisexual, so it mighta worked.

BUT IT DIDN’T! GWAHAHAHAHA!

You answered “yes” to 2 of 100 questions, making you 98.0% RPG yaoi pure (2.0% RPG yaoi corrupt); that is, you are 98.0% pure in the RPG yaoi domain (you have 2.0% RPG yaoi fanatic in you).
Your Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 51%, based on a comparison of your test results with 436 other submissions for this test.

go me.:stuck_out_tongue:

You answered “yes” to 91 of 100 questions, making you 9.0% RPG yaoi pure (91.0% RPG yaoi corrupt); that is, you are 9.0% pure in the RPG yaoi domain (you have 91.0% RPG yaoi fanatic in you).
According to the scoring guide, your RPG yaoi experience level is: you yaoi fiend you! you’ve made your bishonen proud.

Taken this one before, it is funny :stuck_out_tongue:

:kissy:

Alas, I have been defeated.

And until Cala is proven to be bisexual, I am skeptical. T_T

Originally posted by Silhouette
[b]Alas, I have been defeated.

And until Cala is proven to be bisexual, I am skeptical. T_T [/b]

I believe that she knows best. :stuck_out_tongue:

You answered “yes” to 4 of 100 questions, making you 96.0% RPG yaoi pure (4.0% RPG yaoi corrupt); that is, you are 96.0% pure in the RPG yaoi domain (you have 4.0% RPG yaoi fanatic in you).

A lot of the questions were just really wierd…

Originally posted by Gamer5389
A lot of the questions were just really wierd…

i know. i don’t know why i even took the quiz…:stuck_out_tongue:

lol I’m not sure why I looked at the quiz

yuck.