A story that I'm writing...

I was actually beginning to worry, that you had forgotten about this, but I guess not. Since that was a very nicely done chapter.

You better update soon or else…
You’re good at this, keep it up.

MORE DAMMNIT MORE.

Originally posted by Heaven’s Soldier
I was actually beginning to worry, that you had forgotten about this, but I guess not. Since that was a very nicely done chapter.

I promise you all this: No matter how long it takes, this story WILL be finished. No matter what.

If I don’t finish it, I’ll give you all my home adress and you can come and kick my ass.

I’m falling behind in everything -_-;; Sorry CG, but I’ll read and give you a fair comment soon.

Originally posted by Weiila
I’m falling behind in everything -_-;; Sorry CG, but I’ll read and give you a fair comment soon.

GG! NO CG! BLARGH!

…aww, I can’t stay mad at you, Weiila. You’re too damn cute. :kissy:

Read it whenever you can…the fact that you’re even reading it in the first place means worlds to me. :slight_smile:

Weiila, read it NOW, it rocks.

Gahh, I always think I got it right only to be proven wrong :stuck_out_tongue: Why the heck DO I think that it’s CG ANYWAY? O_o

I have no clue, but a lot of people have made that mistake. Just as many have called me GC. shrug

Does a story you post here have to be a fanfic or deal with rpg classics or can you post any story. Because I have a few rough copies of completed stories I might try posting here once I’ve fixed up.

Videospirit: No, it can be any story, song or poem. :slight_smile: Post away.