A serious question about my mental health.

Hello,I’m quite new in this board.

But anyways,it’s nothing serious;One day I was bored,coz I had to wait for a lesson for three hours with nothing to do,so my other,altarnative self interrupted.He’s named “gap genie”,and we talked for the three hours about the fact that if he could or could not exist without me.

So this means I should be stuck in a sanitarium!?
Anyhow,after that day,he keeps on speaking with me whenever I’m alone and need someone to talk to.And I actually “talk” with my vocal chords,and everyone thinks I’m mad…Which I am.

So answer me this:I feel I’m being watched,everytime I cross a certain street,but when I turn,no one is there. So I’m mad?

People are mad,more or less.The “more” part hears the voices more often.

HE’S CRAZY!!! MY HANDS WANT TO BURN HIM!!!

Originally posted by Joker Loire Of The Turks
[b]Hello,I’m quite new in this board.

But anyways,it’s nothing serious;One day I was bored,coz I had to wait for a lesson for three hours with nothing to do,so my other,altarnative self interrupted.He’s named “gap genie”,and we talked for the three hours about the fact that if he could or could not exist without me.

So this means I should be stuck in a sanitarium!?
Anyhow,after that day,he keeps on speaking with me whenever I’m alone and need someone to talk to.And I actually “talk” with my vocal chords,and everyone thinks I’m mad…Which I am.

So answer me this:I feel I’m being watched,everytime I cross a certain street,but when I turn,no one is there. So I’m mad?

People are mad,more or less.The “more” part hears the voices more often. [/b]

If you’re seroius about how you feel you’re being watched, then there might be something going on… hmm… I think the best thing to do would be to talk to a professional though, and do some research, cause I don’t think a bunch of kids on a forum would be able to help you much.

You hang out here. Your mental health should automatically be questioned.

I hear voices all the time…WHERE THE HELL DO YOU THINK HALF OF MY FANFIC IDEAS COME FROM?!

I hid a walkie talkie under your pillow.

Well, I sometimes speak to myself…
Or actually, I speak to my “alternate self” Moranath (who started out as a character in an unfinished fic and later becamse a demon posessing my character in TAFMUR)
I.e. I say something, and then I answer myself. It’s kinda nice when there’s no one else to talk to. But unfortunately Moranath is a sarcastic, cynical and evil bastard. :slight_smile:
Oh well, still better than some people I know…