A new FF movie and KH2 pics slight spoilers

facepalm This is no where near a flame war. And you DO need a frickin’ spine. I didn’t say you where stupid either, but sheesh you should check the boards. And one more thing, now I am gonna try to be offensive this is my
“Dur grow a back bone and stop over reacting you whiny brat”
comment.

Thank you and good night.

"facepalm* This is no where near a flame war. And you DO need a frickin’ spine. I didn’t say you where stupid either, but sheesh you should check the boards. And one more thing, now I am gonna try to be offensive this is my
“Dur grow a back bone and stop over reacting you whiny brat”
comment. "

FINE! I’m SORRY that I can’t be as perfect as you oh mighty Sephiroth…you know what just forget it I’m tired of fighting with you and in fact I’m tired of being on a message board where I feel that I’m not wanted so why don’t you go stick that big giant stick back up your ass and shut up. I’m out of here, sorry for always wasting everyone’s time and if you want to say I don’t have a spine go right a fricken head I don’t give a damn about what you say.

oh and I’m sure you’ll probably say

“Apparently you do care about what I say”

or

“Dude I’m just trying to help you”

and all I have to say to that is, at least when other people on other message boards correct me, they don’t act like you so I think you need to grow up a little. And if you really want to know, if I didn’t have a spine I probably would just let you insult me. And if Cid decides to delete my account or ban me for what I said, I won’t mind because I’d rather be honest with you then lie and say

“Oh you did nothing wrong it was all my fault”

I’m sorry but I’m just not like that and I don’t appreciate you treating me as if I’m inferior to you and I won’t be treated that way either…And YES you were treating me like I’m inferior to you so don’t give me some bull about that you never did. That last comment of yours alone proved it.

Ok, its done. Its over. Let’s just move on to a different board and realize that there are multiple boards out there and all that other crap.

BTW, this was really interesting to read. ^.^

:wave: you just proved me right with that, ye gads man.

Alright, I’ve vented my anger long enough and well thanks to those who were actualy nice to me during this and well sorry for my attitude.

Welcome back. coughcough

Cidolfas, if you’re out there, lock this topic and stop the stupidity. Thank you.