A New Challenger Has Arrived! ^-^

Good morning, everyone. I too, have stumbled upon this forum, and I have been wanting to be active in an RP community. I have not RPed in quite some time now, so my writing may be a bit rusty; however, I don’t think I should be too worried about it. I will try my best to be stop by here often as I have school starting this Tuesday. Ah…College life will certainly take a hold of me and consume my soul. Well, actually, I hope not, but I look forward to participating on this forum. Thank you, everyone and have a wonderful day. :slight_smile:

~ Kashu

P.S. Of course without having to properly go back and read what I just typed, I meant to put “A New Member has Arrived”, on the title thread. slaps her forhead ugh…well, carry on ^^;

Welcome :slight_smile: hope you enjoy it here.
Have a wonderful day too!

: Mr. Waving Smilie throws you off the stage.

The boards are pretty dead lately, but welcome aboard just the same.

Welcome Kashu! Have fun, and don’t stray from the path. The alligators took my arms… ;_;

Thank you all for welcoming me. I shall see what this forum has to offer, cheerio!

You sure did.

Ah! Fresh Meat!:mwahaha:

Don’t worry I try to keep the carnage to a minuim.

Pressing start in the middle of the game IIRC, no? Welcome.

Welcome, Kashu. Don’t take anything said here seriously (except the forum rules, of course) check out our various forums (especially the Media Board shameless plug :stuck_out_tongue: ) and just have fun.
:wave:

Thank you, will do! :biggrin:

Welcome to RPGC. No one’s truly crazy here; there have been a couple over time who were generally mentally unbalanced, but we banned them because they annoyed us.

Crazy people we do not have. Silly ones are another matter.

Oh hey, there. This isn’t Crotanks, but this his is cousin. I’m using his account. Cro is the hospital and might die… he was in a pretty bad car accident.

Edit: Oh fuck, he died… I’m truely sorry everyone…

Edit 2 hours later: Good news! He came back to life a just a few minutes ago :smiley:

(For you, Kashu. Thats a true story. Yes, someone actually tried to pull that shit off once before.)

You need to kill your girlfriend’s caffeine intake, man.

Originally Posted by Crotanks
[i]Oh hey, there. This isn’t Crotanks, but this his is cousin. I’m using his account. Cro is the hospital and might die… he was in a pretty bad car accident.

Edit: Oh fuck, he died… I’m truely sorry everyone…

Edit 2 hours later: Good news! He came back to life a just a few minutes ago :D[/i]

Oh Noes! Cro’s become a zombie. Quick break out the Zombie Suvival Kit out from under the bed.:enguard:

Chuckles, what a lively group indeed. Silly people are fine, if we all were sourpusses, I don’t think this forum would last very long. Adieu!

Just so you know, this is primarily not an RP forum.

Why do I get the feeling I’m the only one who knows what Cro’s talking about? :stuck_out_tongue:

i’m pretty sure the rest of us just never want to speak of it again

I’m pretty sure every time I speak of it I get banned.