A new age retro hippie in a red dress told Jing and me that our souls have tentacles!

This is a clear insult of the Metal Gods and MUST BE DESTROYED!

No- I’m not that fanatical, idiot.

Originally posted by zeppelin
I read this twice and I have absolutely no idea what any of this means. My comprehension status is at zero. I am not cleared for takeoff. My head is exploding.

Ditto. I’m confused.

I think I’ll put Sweden on my list of places not to go to now.

Originally posted by Cybercompost
[b]This is a clear insult of the Metal Gods and MUST BE DESTROYED!

No- I’m not that fanatical, idiot.

You might not be, but I am!!

That guy makes hippies look like facists. Seriously, is that guy addicted to morphine or something? No one should be THAT happy, jeeze… some of those things are just sickening. He sounds like he has a horrible ego problem too. If I was there, I’d probably start up a riot… But whatever, I’m not gonna hassle anyone for enjoying his music… just displaying my hatred for for that… “thing”.

This is quickly confirming my belief that the Swedish are evil. I mean, no good person would talk about love and rainbows THAT much! And he looks like the lovechild of Jesus and a really ugly tomato!

Originally posted by Nulani
[b]Ditto. I’m confused.

I think I’ll put Sweden on my list of places not to go to now. [/b]

Damn. No Nulani in the next meeting… if it’s arranged in Sweden, of course…

You’re talking about a guy who’s warcry is “Peace and happiness to all creatures everywhere”. That text was nothing like his normal stuff, lesse… how about this?

Adam & Eve

Kiss and receive milk and honey in paradise. Adam & Eve share an orange of giant size. Life is a film, a golden dream.

Simple believe every moment is extasy. Adam & Eve fly upstream with a bumblebee. Inside a tree the aliens watch.

We are children of the rainbows in a fire that will melt us into one. We are beauty in the twilight just like horses in a dance. We weep with joy. A rain of hope. Two hands as one. No one has been here before.

Hearts are naive when you’re free in a mystery. Adam & Eve laugh like dolphins at you and me. Life is a film, a golden dream. When love is all we know.

His Swedish texts are more him, I’ll translate one.

You are will

From you an eternal glow will be born, you are far from life and death. Your beauty is what all will see, you belong to all you give. Your spirit enchants every step on our path. Your gaze have the understanding of all our hearts have ever known. Come give us honor from your sacred power. You grow in the power of your life which is freedom now.

You are will, you are will, a will to give the soul hope. You are will, you are will, a will to give time a body.

Okay, after that, I’ve changed my mind. The Metal Gods really DO need to smite this… THING.

Originally posted by Weiila
You’re talking about a guy who’s warcry is “Peace and happiness to all creatures everywhere”.

"Ahhh! He’s talking peace and love! He’s spreading a message of hope and tolerance! This’ll ruin the world arms trade! We’ll lose stock value! GET 'EM!!!

Trick the angrier subcultures into thinking he’s their enemy and have them do our dirty work for us, so our money stained hands stay clean! Quick!"

Okkkaayyy… O_o;;

Psh, you people seem to take life way to seriously! Di Leva owns! You just don’t see it. =P It’s an experience!

The apocalypse is nigh and we have witnessed Satan’s messenger.

Well, he seems to be a really cheerful guy, there’s no doubt about it. I guess some people should listen to his music. It would be good for them.

If I’m ever in Sweden (which I doubt I will be), I think I’ll stay far away from his concerts. They just sound to weird for my tastes.

But hey to each his own, right?

Originally posted by Cybercompost
1. No- I’m not that fanatical, idiot.
2. The Metal Gods really DO need to smite this… THING.

Did you get some sand in your vagina recently, dude?

This guy seems harmless enough. Just another weird hippie-esque entertainer.

And SK’s post made me smile.