A moment of silence please

WHAT? DISCO DEAD? NEVER!!! As long as the BeeGees still live! Disco will stay alive, stay alive!

(btw, you just gave me another idea for a new Orakio sprite :slight_smile: lol)

Disco Stu says Disco will never die. Oh yeah.

Duffman never dies, only his actors do! OHHHHH~ YEAH!

Gee… that’s too bad. Just a little longer, and he could of saw the Blue Mountains…

Oregon Trails was a very fun game when I was a kid. “Burn Baby Burn” is like my theme song in the Smash TOB RP but SS won’t play it :too bad; . I actually don’t mind some disco songs. As long as people dance to them, disco songs won’t die.

Originally posted by Urkani
[b]

Disco Stu says Disco will never die. Oh yeah. [/b]

Do you remember the Simpsons episode where the computer geek guy that was crazy about Marge had their high school dance recreated, and everyone was talking about how much they got paid to wear their 1970s clothes and come there, and then Disco Stu says “Disco Stu is working pro bono!”

ha ha ha

edit - Urkani, I just noticed your sig, and I didn’t think you’d actually put that in there. :thud: Silly me.

Originally posted by VickiMints
[b]Do you remember the Simpsons episode where the computer geek guy that was crazy about Marge had their high school dance recreated, and everyone was talking about how much they got paid to wear their 1970s clothes and come there, and then Disco Stu says “Disco Stu is working pro bono!”

ha ha ha

edit - Urkani, I just noticed your sig, and I didn’t think you’d actually put that in there. :thud: Silly me. [/b]

I loved that episode! Then again I pretty much love any Simpsons episode.

Disco sucks more than Metallica’s new album, St. Anger. And that album is a piece of crap.

I remember back in my elementary school, they wouldn’t let the kindergartens play Oregon Trail. The teachers thought that the game was “too mature” for them, as oftentimes you’d see a wagon-mate keel over and die. The only game we WERE allowed to play was spellevator…

Spellevator?

WTJ is that?

I assume you mean “What the Jack-in-the-box?” by that.

Originally posted by Phoenix Valkyrie
[b]Spellevator?

WTJ is that? [/b]

Well, Spellavator (spelling-elevator) was an old school-sanctioned spelling game. You played the role of this little dust ball, who’s main mission was to travel up a large skyscraper collecting letters in order to spell words. Once you had spelled the “big word” for the level, you would progress up to another section of the building.

However, the game was made more complicated by angry, evil VACUUM CLEANERS, intent on chasing down Mr. Dustball and stealing his hard-earned letters.

This game was fun and all… but it was no Oregon trail.

When I played Oregon Trail on my computer, it ran way too quickly. I was really looking forward to seeing the little wagon literally plod along my screen.

Vick, try CPUkiller. Its a very good CPU slow-down utility.

Ah… Munchers, Spell-evator, Oregon Trail, Word Wizards, Zoyon Patrol… indulges in MECC-nostalgia.

Originally posted by Shinobi
I assume you mean “What the Jack-in-the-box?” by that.

No, I mean “What the JIGOKU?!”

Or something.

What do I mean? o.o;

Ah… Munchers, Spell-evator, Oregon Trail, Word Wizards, Zoyon Patrol… indulges in MECC-nostalgia.

Whoa! PC, you used to play the Munchers games too? We had Fraction Munchers, and I was notorious for being able to actually play the game until it looped back to Level 1. My teacher let me skip class to do it, and I literally couldn’t be stopped. I finally gave up after playing for 3 hours, though my score could have been higher. 8)

looks at new avatar Disco Orak, like Disco Music! wishes I could have got the afro in

Now Zero, before making a joke on the death of Disco, let me remind you of … Discochu. >:)

I’m sure you remember that comic…
Or do I need to post a link here? Yes… I think I will.
Zero and the Discochu. rar.

Word Wizard?

“I am the Word Wizard! Welcome to my cave.” lolollolzzlozlolz

Orak: MAKE THE FRO! MAKE THE FRO!!! :yipee: