A modest proposal by Charlemagne

disable the register feature, we’re all filled up here, no room for newbies, they make us not rock as hard. that is all.

My only wish is that mods aren;t so harsh on newbies.

Spike posted something and said "shit heads and her thread was closed by Kagon.
Sorc has called me a “Little Shit” before, nothing happened.

The mods need to stop letting oldies off the hook and not giving newbies a break.

If you’ve got a problem with how I do something, you can PM me. I have no problem discussing things.

There’s a difference between going into a room, talking down to everyone and calling them all shitheads and acting like you’re the greatesting thing to walk the planet and getting into an argument and saying it.

Originally posted by Gizamaluke
[b]My only wish is that mods aren;t so harsh on newbies.

Spike posted something and said "shit heads and her thread was closed by Kagon.
Sorc has called me a “Little Shit” before, nothing happened.

The mods need to stop letting oldies off the hook and not giving newbies a break. [/b]
WHAT?! no no no, fuck that! oldies need more slack if anything! dumb ass, what are you saying? dont be dumb… ass!

Originally posted by Karlemagne
WHAT?! no no no, fuck that! oldies need more slack if anything! dumb ass, what are you saying? dont be dumb… ass!

I be a dumb ass if I feel like it!

Yeah, I’m positively horrifying and terrible.

And really, give it up, this is pathetic and obvious.

Originally posted by Kagon
[b]If you’ve got a problem with how I do something, you can PM me. I have no problem discussing things.

There’s a difference between going into a room, talking down to everyone and calling them all shitheads and acting like you’re the greatesting thing to walk the planet and getting into an argument and saying it. [/b]
I got a problem with the clothes you’re wearing. Can’t you tell that your tie’s too wide? Maybe you should buy some old tab collars? Welcome back to the age of jive.

and Kirby, dont FUCK WITH KAGON! he’s my home boy, we grew up in the hood!

Back off, Karl! Kag rolls with me, and if you try to take him, I will cut you!

kirby, shut up, make your own thread. stop ruining mine! and kirby isnt uriel, at least thats what uriel says to me!

Karlemagne, its alright, just chill.

Alice, dont mess wit me!

curtis, DONT TELL ME TO CHILL! I’M A MAD MAN! I’M A LOOSE CANNON! I’MA HURT YOU!

Kirby, yes, we’re talking about you. and giggling, and talking about boys we like. we’re having a sleep over. and eating candy, and doing eachothers hair. and reading eleventeen magazine!

He says living with you is like living in a living nightmare.

I dont even know anymore…

And Kagon, I have no problem with how you do things (Plus yout my hommie and I love ya) but I noticed that the oldies get second chances or no one cares.

And people thought the ToB was gone…

In any case, to get back on topic (sacriledge!), I don’t think it’s a bad thing to have new people come, even if only one in ten stays. Besides, remember that you all were new at one point.

Originally posted by DomaDragoon
I don’t think it’s a bad thing to have new people come
well thats a mistake

Originally posted by Kirby_the_Star_Warrior
Kagon is scary…

That’s the eyebrows. They spread the horror. <_< Not to mention the creepy “I AM THE ONE AND ONLY DARK LORD! MUAHAHAHAHA!” howls you can hear every night when you try to sleep…

And char: Didn’t we have this before? zepp’s post somewhere…lemme see…
http://agora.rpgclassics.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=14207

there it is.

Damn you DT. I was gonna say Kag’s not scary; it’s his clothes and eyebrows. Ah well. :stuck_out_tongue:

And I think that thread was closed 'cause it went along the lines of “im not new but i just came bak and ur all shitheds lolz wtf.”

But yeah. And I say we should ban “Hi” threads, but that’s me. I don’t mind the newbs, I mind dumb threads/posts.

<img src=“http://www.rpgclassics.com/staff/tenchimaru/td.gif”> Way to contradict yourself, Cala.

Well, there is that 1-in-a-thousand chance of getting an intelligent newb (which the Agora never got).