A Mario statue is going to be put up at the Hollywood wax museum.

http://nintendo.gamerfeed.com/gf/news/4818/

[stares for ten seconds] … Yeah, right!!

Wow.

I my opinion, Mario should have been there for a while :hahaha; .

Nice

I’d rather they use Link. Damn, he’s so fine, I would travel there in a HEARTBEAT to see it.

Sounds pretty cool.

Cant wait to see the pic of what it looks like =)

SonicBomber, for some reason I always think of Cobra Commander from G.I. Joe when ever I look at your sig.

And I hope a pic of it will be up soon.

Originally posted by Valkyrie Esker
I’d rather they use Link. Damn, he’s so fine, I would travel there in a HEARTBEAT to see it.

My sentiments exactly.

Damn the Italian Mafia.

…I am speechless.

All I can say is this:

W00T!

Well Mario did come first even though the quality of Link games has surpassed the “main” Mario games as of late.

Originally posted by Gizamaluke
[b]SonicBomber, for some reason I always think of Cobra Commander from G.I. Joe when ever I look at your sig.

And I hope a pic of it will be up soon. [/b]

FOOLS, COWARDS, IDIOTS!

Ah, i see there will be no luigi, as usual.

cool, I hope Link is done next.

February 3rd, 2004

“The newest addition to the Hollywood Wax Museum, a likeness of the popular video game character Mario, had its face ripped off last night and was covered in green paint. Security cameras captured shots of this man. Though hard to see, it is clear he has a thick mustache, an oversized head, and green overalls with a matching cap. If you know this man, the police want to hear from you.”

Originally posted by Seawolf
[b]February 3rd, 2004

“The newest addition to the Hollywood Wax Museum, a likeness of the popular video game character Mario, had its face ripped off last night and was covered in green paint. Security cameras captured shots of this man. Though hard to see, it is clear he has a thick mustache, an oversized head, and green overalls with a matching cap. If you know this man, the police want to hear from you.” [/b]

Damn those Duke Boys!

That is the most amusing thing I have heard all day. gives Seawolf a plate of doomcookies

Originally posted by X_countryguy
Well Mario did come first even though the quality of Link games has surpassed the “main” Mario games as of late.

That’s an horrible lie. Mario and Luigi Superstar Saga is pure genius and a masterwork.

Originally posted by Lunaris
That’s an horrible lie. Mario and Luigi Superstar Saga is pure genius and a masterwork.

One person’s treasure, is another’s sack of crap.