A little uptight...

They seem to have stopped sending me Klez: Or it could be my dns filters starting to catch them.

Corporations are super-efficient when it comes to exploiting people. One of my professors told my class that each cigarette company already has a full marijuana servicing company(advertising, brand designs, packaging, the works) ready to go into effect should marijuana be legalized. They’re sell heroin to children if it was legal. Hell, look at any hard alcohol(whiskey, rum, etc.) advertisement and you’d see it’s so obviously aimed towards teenage boys.

Get a second Email and only give that address out on site. Give your real one to friends. While the False you get spammed like heck, the real one remains clean ^^

I think the first true AI will be developed by way of either:

A: Spam

or

B: Virus

…since more ppl are working on those than there are for developing AI. (That’d be pretty bad if it were true.) >_>;

indeed!

Originally posted by Trillian
[b]I think the first true AI will be developed by way of either:

A: Spam

or

B: Virus

…since more ppl are working on those than there are for developing AI. (That’d be pretty bad if it were true.) >_>; [/b]

This reminds me of Ghost in the Shell. I just thought of PuppetMaster being a spamming machine instead of a body thief. Oh, the horror…

Originally posted by Manus Dei
[b]O_o’ Welcome to the age of random maniac spammers… Jesus!
rolls on the floor, laughing I think I saw a post where Val said they had also sent her that kind of junk… The only thing worse than a spammer is a dumb random spammer. I wish someone was to make spamming a crime against humanity… :slight_smile:

joins his hands Thank God for junk mail filters! Praised be His name! [/b]

Junk mail filing filters still force you to deal with the mail, while black-hole lists delete messages that aren’t spam. I think it’s time for a few inspired crackers to take the battle to the enemy.

Originally posted by Seraphim Ephyon
So far I’ve found out about 20 ways of getting a bigger tool, 6 ways to get bigger boobs

eyes widen They thought you needed both of those?!

When I first set up my email account I used to get the free diploma thing almost every other day. Now it is mostly Enlargements, Dental, and on odd ocassions things that seem to be in a different language!!
Well anyway I always just delete the moment I see them in my Inbox!

Originally posted by Lady Shadowz
eyes widen They thought you needed both of those?!

Obviously, you don’t get them both from the same people. Or they are using bots that don’t care who the E-mails get sent to.

Originally posted by Kraken
Junk mail filing filters still force you to deal with the mail, while black-hole lists delete messages that aren’t spam. I think it’s time for a few inspired crackers to take the battle to the enemy.

How I’d love to see THAT happen!

Virus. That’s ALL there is to say. Whenever you get something like that, delete it instantly.