a grass roots movement...

What’s going on this time?

I remember the old one fondly.

If Vicki brought it back I would cheer heartily.

“Hup Hup, Huzzah!”

So, unless Vicki REALLY doesn’t want to use the old one anymore and like secretly hates it or something, I’d say bring it back pretty please with non-huggle sugar on top.

Not that the new one is bad. It’s just following in the footsteps of legendary greatness. Which is always hard.

Merl: Nice working-in of Matrix Reloaded Allusions there. (Saw it last night/this morning. WOW).

Both are cute, but its up to Vicki, really. Its her avvy. :stuck_out_tongue:

The new one is cuter…

Bah, keep the new one, its better!

I prefer the old one. It looks more ‘‘professional’’ or something, but it’s not really important. It’d be better bigger, though.

I think they both are pretty good. Go with what you prefer.

Let us go to open revolt against the regime of Merlin; by proclaiming we want Vicki to keep her present avatar.

;_; my poor dreams…

you had a dream, and now you have lost your dream.

listen, if anyone’s going to be paraphrasing Morpheus it’s me :stuck_out_tongue:

AND WE ARE NOT AFRAID!!!

fine: I’m not here to tell you how its going to end. I’m going to tell you how its going to begin.

Originally posted by Sinistral
you had a dream, and now you have lost your dream.

But he has a dream to change the world! He envisions a world where all users will be free to change avvies without being bugged…

…wait…he DOESN’T? Shame on you, Merl! Shamelessly influencing people to change their avatars for your own sick needs! Summon the pianos, people! :enguard: