A fun website

Not bad, not bad at all.

H.E.A.V.E.N.S.: Hydraulic Electronic Android Viable for Exploration and Nocturnal Sabotage
S.O.L.D.I.E.R.: Synthetic Obedient Lifeform Designed for Infiltration and Efficient Repair

Heh

G.O.D.: Galactic Observation Device

J.E.S.U.S.: Journeying Entity Skilled in Ultimate Sabotage

S.P.A.C.E.P.O.P.E.: Synthetic Positronic Android Calibrated for Exploration/Person Optimized for Peacekeeping and Exploration

D.O.U.C.H.E.B.A.G.: Device Optimized for Ultimate Calculation and Harm/Electronic Being Assembled for Gratification
B.U.S.H.: Biomechanical Unit Skilled in Harm

K.A.I.S.E.R.: Kinetic Android Intended for Sabotage and Efficient Repair.

Sabotage AND efficient repair! I’m a walking contradiction.

It’s like a protection racket, sorta. I go in and break stuff, then come arond later and offer to fix it up for a fee.

I like this… :stuck_out_tongue:

Actually, a protection racket works the other way around: if they don’t pay for “protection,” you break stuff.

K.A.G.A.T.O - Kinetic Android Generated for Assassination and Terran Observation

M.I.C.R.O.S.O.F.T.: Mechanical Intelligent Construct Responsible for Observation/Synthetic Organism Fabricated for Troubleshooting

B.O.O.B.: Being Optimized for Observation and Battle (I’d like to see the battle)

B.O.O.B.I.E.S.: Biomechanical Obedient Organism Built for Infiltration and Efficient Sabotage (Too true…)

P.E.N.I.S.: Person Engineered for Nocturnal Infiltration and Sabotage (Couldn’t agree more)

…sorry…

H.O.M.S.A.R.: Hydraulic Obedient Machine Skilled in Assassination and Repair. N.O.S.P.O.O.N.: Networked Obedient Soldier Programmed for Observation and Online Nullification. C.O.A.C.H.Z.: Cybernortic Oberdient Andrawd Calibraterd fer Hazardous Zoolorgy. K.T.M.U.S.T.D.I.E.: Knight Trained for Mathematics and Ultimate Sabotage/Technician Designed for Infiltration and Exploration.

Originally posted by Yar Kramer
Actually, a protection racket works the other way around: if they don’t pay for “protection,” you break stuff.

Yah. True.

I’m more like the company that puts spyware on all the websites you visit and then sells you some anti-spyware software (which, of course, has a built in “fail by” date which will force you to buy more in six months.)

CCOMPOST:

Cybernetic Clockwork Organism Manufactured for Potential Observation and Scientific Troubleshooting.

Ken:

Killing and Exploring Neohuman

Kenneth:

Kinetic Electronic Neohuman Normally for Exploration and Terran Harm

Arthur:

Artificial Robotic Technician Hardwired for Ultimate Repair

Rountree:

Robotic Obedient Unit Normally for Terran Repair and Efficient Exploration

BEEP!

E.V.A.N.G.E.L.I.O.N.: Electronic Vigilant Android Normally for Gratification/Electronic Lifeform Intended for Observation and Nullification

E.V.A.: Electronic Violence Android

A.S.H.L.E.Y.: Artificial Synthetic Humanoid Limited to Exploration and Yardwork

Intense…I’m either an android or humanoid. I’ll be damned though if I ever do yardwork in my lifetime. That just made my coolness factor a minus 5:fungah:

F.R.A.M.E.S.K.I.P.: Functional Robotic Android Manufactured for Exploration/Synthetic Killing and Infiltration Person

I.O.N.M.A.G.E.: Intelligent Obedient Neohuman Manufactured for Assassination and Galactic Exploration

S.Q.U.A.R.E.S.O.F.T.: Synthetic Quantum Unit Assembled for Repair/Electronic Soldier Optimized for Fighting and Troubleshooting

I.N.T.E.R.N.E.T.: Intelligent Networked Technician Engineered for Rational Nullification and Efficient Troubleshooting

A.Y.B.A.B.T.U.: Artificial Ytterbium Being Assembled for Battle and Terran Utility

F.O.R.U.M.S.: Functional Organism Responsible for Ultimate Mathematics and Sabotage

Originally posted by BlueMageOne
[b]G.O.D.: Galactic Observation Device

Someday, someone will create some Deus Ex-ripoff RPG with this as the main plot twist. 8P

Originally posted by Uriel
It’s just a stupid Java program that puts a bunch of words it already has (Which I noticed, isn’t many) and puts it into the acronym…it’s stupid.
Hahahaha! You’re stupid. You can’t even notice the .CGI at the end of the file name? That aint Java. Java would load up a console, and it wouldn’t have to reload the page every time. NOW WHO’S THE STUPID ONE?

D.R.A.G.O.N.E.S.S.A.: Digital Robotic Android Generated for Observation/Networked Electronic Scientific Sabotage Android

:3

S.T.E.V.E.: Synthetic Technician Engineered for Violence and Exploration

A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.: Artificial Android Assembled for Assassination and Analysis/Artificial Advanced Android Assembled for Accurate Assassination
I broke it :frowning:

I’ve seen it before, we probably had a post about it years ago.

N.U.L.A.N.I.: Networked Unit Limited to Assassination and Nocturnal Infiltration

D.E.A.T.H.: Digital Electronic Android Trained for Harm