a fucking friendly letter

dear fucker,
i am your fuckign friend. i stand right the fuck by you all the fuckign time you fucker. if you ever fucking need help with any fucking thing i will be right fucking here to fucking help you. let me just fucking take a few fucking moments of your fuckign time to fuckign tell you how fucking cool friends fuckign are. just any fucker would fucking rat you the fuck out. a friend will fucking not tell on you and fuckign pay your bail. but i fucking true fucking friend would fucking be right hte fuck next to you fucking saying “fuck man that was fucking sweet”. now that you fuckign know how fuckign cool friends fucking are you shoudl fucking get off the fuckign computer and fucking get soem fucking friends.

your fucking friend the fucking pyro junky fucker

please dont ban me for writing this i couldnt find a spam forum to put it in

That might be mildly funny if it, iunno, didn’t suck.

:frowning: that makes me sad :(… im just goign to find a dark corner to cry in now…

We don’t have a spam forum any more precisely because of posts like this or ones that had even less thought.

funny how the other 2 forums i posted this on thought it was funny, i gusse the people on this forum are just gay… oh welll…

Maybe some of us arent easily amused by simple crude words used every other word. Were the other forums for kindergarteners?

you WISH I was gay!

and you wish i wish you were gay.

Okay, this is really begining to look like a mature thread now, isn’t fellas?

However it does seem that we have found someone who can match Charle for insults. Namely by copying them

You really suck at spamming. And at life. :stuck_out_tongue: