A fucked up state of mind

Got home a couple of hours ago after working for 12 hours straight, then worked a couple more to finish a project I’m presenting to the stakeholders by morning. While still at work a friend of mine made me a fruit punch, and I wanted to pour some guaranine & lemon & caffeine powder (a special mix I have for just such cases) on it, but accidentally dropped a lot, and still drank it. It’s still having an awesome effect on my head up to now, I can’t sleep and just so that we get to the point that motivated me about creating this thread, an ex-coworker sent this and I can’t the music out of my head, the beat and tempo is kinda like what I’m feeling right now.

//youtu.be/QH2-TGUlwu4

It’s…strangely hypnotic. I can’t imagine what it’s like when you’re buzzed.

Get buzzed and find out.

I don’t know why, but watching that made me feel like I should be running through as many Goombas as I could before the song ended.

I’m surprised Nyancat isn’t a flash game by now.

Cute is the hair thin line that goes through murder, and that poptart cat is looking delicious.

see how long you can bear it. or just leave it up and running the entire day.

Every nyan dies, but not every nyan really lives.

^And there it is!

Now I’m going to have a hard time not getting distracted by your avi.

Hey if you want to try something cool, why don’t you try this:

1-) Load the nyan cat video in a tab (or get the mp3 ready to play in another window, or open the single serving site DT’s linked above);
2-) Open Slipknot’s Psychosocial video in youtube in another tab;
3-) Mute Psychosocial and watch it while nyan cat plays on the background.

It fits surprisingly well in some parts.

edit: and the comments in the official video in youtube are priceless.

I have this song on my iPod. I like blaring it on my car stereo and shouting the lyrics while hurtling down the freeway at night, like so: NYANNYANNYANNYANNYANNYANNYANNYpikaANNYANNYANNYANNYANNYANNYANNYANpikaNYANNYANNYANNYANNYANNYANNYANNYpikaANNYANNYANNYANNYANNYANNYANNYANpikaNYANNYANNYANNYANNYANNYANNYANNYpikaANNYANNYANNYANNYANNYANNYANNYANpikaNYANNYANNYANNYANNYANNYANNYANNYpikaANNYANNYANNYANNYANNYANNYANNYANpikaNYANNYANNYANNYANNYANNYANNYANNYpikaANNYANNYANNYANNYANNYANNYANNYANpikaNYANNYANNYANNYANNYANNYANNYANNYpikaANNYANNYANNYANNYANNYANNYAN

I FUK’N LOVE DRUGS GETTIN HIGH DOPIN DRUGS TRIPPIN BAWLS WEED COKE HEROIN SHROOMZ I FUK’N DO EM ALL IN THE SAME NEEDLE

also u shouda made dis tread on 420 welp mebbe we can get admin to change da date what u say about it sin

You’ve all clearly been around the Agora too long…’

Like the video though (in a strange way.) :confused:

420 is my new sobriety date scatrat!

Actually now that I think of it… it kind of reminded me of Hampton the Hamster in “The Hamsterdance Song”

//youtu.be/p3G5IXn0K7A

Some of the greatest music around! We love you Hampton!!! xP nostlagia