A bum, his wife, and some chicken wings

I assume you ask this in reference to my scathing language towards furries, cowboys, and such. I don’t know, I guess I’m not very open-minded in that I think furries are generally lonely, pathetic, often delusional freaks, but I at least try to keep these feelings to myself when I’m around them. As I said in my story, I talked to (well, mostly listened to the guy ramble on) for about half an hour with a straight face. I guess part of me was generally interested (intrigued?) by what this guy thought in his brain, and I wasn’t going to just walk out of the restaurant or ask the manager to make them leave or whatever.

As for cowboys, I just think they’re all closet gays.

The furry story is awesome.

I think this is what I meant by non-judgemental. A lot of people think Lincoln’s motto is “Don’t tell me how to live and I won’t tell you how to live” so maybe that’s why I feel this way

Jesus tells me what my opinion is cuz he wuvs me.

There’s something about furries and the various other sexual fetishes that makes me think they’re denying normal life, which I like a lot.

Well, although he could have raped/kill you, I guess there is something about having a female presence that pretty much diminishes the possibility a bit. Its great that nothing happened to you, atleast you got chicken wings. On another note, its pretty interesting the form of writing you pursue. Ever thought of making a book or some sort?